OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ajbishop

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of Concords from Eastbay. They had sold the only 13 at my local spot. These will be my first Kobe VI's. Can't wait.

these Kobes are an instant classic IMO, I'm in the same boat, going to pick up my Concords tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by msw1233

Recommend trying these on if you can.

Just tried on a 10.5 and 11 in the concords. I'm always an 11 in everything. But got a 10.5 in these. They were almost the exact same length for some reason, but the 11's were wider and i could feel my heel slipping. Anyone else experience this? The 10.5s are pretty snug but hopefully I made the right call.
Same exact thing with me earlier. The 11's were loose by the heel but the 10.5 fit perfect. I ended up passing on the Kobe's in the store because they felt real stiff,  I'm regretting it now tho. I might pick them up in the morning before I head back to college

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'd put the 3D's in front of the Glass Blue's, good concept, but another pass for me.

seanperia-That's a swoosh account for Nike employee's.
by nike employees does that mean EVERY SINGLE ONE? like the sales person and
or the people behind the cashier? or do you have to be up on a specific position?

man, if you want a swoosh account then you can just apply for an entry level nike

position right?
I'm not too sure, but I think it applies to all Nike employees. 
Anyone else know the specifics?

yea every nike employee is given the opportunity to have a swoosh account

The response on the Concords has been impressive. I didn't think too highly of am and just saw em as any 'ol GR. Might have to check these things out in person.

Saw the Concords in person today and was not impressed in the shade of concord, in pics it looked richer and deeper in color.

Just tried on a 10.5 and 11 in the concords. I'm always an 11 in everything. But got a 10.5 in these. They were almost the exact same length for some reason, but the 11's were wider and i could feel my heel slipping. Anyone else experience this? The 10.5s are pretty snug but hopefully I made the right call.

Same thing happened to me with the Del Sols.  My FTL had sold the only 12, so I tried on the 11.5.  They fit well, but my toe bumped the end a little too much, so I had them order me a 12.  12's came and they fit a little better in the toe box, but my heel was slipping all over the place.  Almost went back & traded them for the 11.5, but wore them anyway. After a few hours, and with the laces a little tighter, it stopped.  Went to pick up the Concords today, and tried both the 11.5 and 12 on, and these fit me completely different for some reason.  Put the 12 on and no heel slippage at all.  They fit nicely to my foot like most everybody's descriptions so far.  I'm really starting to wonder if these just fit totally different on a shoe by shoe basis.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Same exact thing with me earlier. The 11's were loose by the heel but the 10.5 fit perfect. I ended up passing on the Kobe's in the store because they felt real stiff,  I'm regretting it now tho. I might pick them up in the morning before I head back to college
Same exact situation for me, I went with a 10.5, just got home and I think im going to wear them a little to break them in for my game tomorrow. (Im an 11 in everything including Kobe V)

I've never been more disappointed in a sneaker colorway than I am with this Kobe VI(except Grinch). LA suck,all star ehh, rice are terrible and now this 3D crap!!! Those are just plain dumb. Thank you Kobe VI for saving me money. Guess I'll use some of my Kobe sneaker funds towards Vans for work. SMDH

so i should look into get a 10.5 for the concords?

SMH whats up with the random sizing on the different CW's? my del soles in 11 fit perfect to my foot.

China are a definite for me. All the other new CW so far are a toss up to no. Hopefully more CW's coming out are acceptable...

Feel ya G....not many colorways give me that
eek.gif
like the previous models. All good for me...I need to slow down on buying kicks anyway. This just makes it easier.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

SMH whats up with the random sizing on the different CW's? my del soles in 11 fit perfect to my foot.
My Suggestion is to try them on. If your gunna ball in them id always go for a smaller size if your on the fence. I got the half size down because im only wearing them on the court.

im just happy that theres no super limited releases so far. this way i can actually get back to collecting kobes.

its just sad i dont like balling in these :/

I'm tempted not to wait for the concords to go on sale. hmm...
so many colorways dropping, I'd want to wait and see...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Definitely try these on if you can.  To me, the Concords ran smaller than the Del Sols, but I have no idea.  These really do seem to be all over the place in regards to sizing.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by GZA73

I've never been more disappointed in a sneaker colorway than I am with this Kobe VI(except Grinch). LA suck,all star ehh, rice are terrible and now this 3D crap!!! Those are just plain dumb. Thank you Kobe VI for saving me money. Guess I'll use some of my Kobe sneaker funds towards Vans for work. SMDH

I agree G, 100%. I'm really only feeling the Del Sol and China's so far (besides the Grinch). Oh well, Gonna use the extra money to cop Royal Foams & other stuff.

concords in person 
eek.gif

the white and grey contrast on the upper is amazing and is the best feature of the shoe imo. i remember ppl were complaining abt it being grey but without it i think it would be too plain and boring. like every other NT'er kobe shoehead...ima  size eleven and the toe area on the 10.5 and 11 felt the same, it was just my heel that slipped up just a bit in the 11. also both pairs i tried on were very glossy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom