OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

Doubt we'll see a white put with this model. The scales are gonna be a problem.
A black out pair will continue I think.

Per the sku# or whatever type of # they use to track a shoe at Nike, the Blackout 5s did well actually.

never wear them, if ur supporting evidence is true, you may have shed some light on this side (fingers crossed)...
if not, plan B may come to fruition perhaps...

P_366_3_Kobe-VI-GreyRoyal-4i.jpg

the colorway reminds me to the huarache2k5 all-star

Gotta say...Chinas for some reason look better to me in those last pics from previous pics. Still not 100% on if I'll be buying em yet though.

Think that blue is too dark to be MPLS but it reminds me of the Memphis Tigers

Dragic wore the BHM VI's too if anyone cares

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by DNeou20

quick ps.... i'm sure all of yall can find the inspiration, sorry for the sloppy job, the outline and gold in general was tough
6r38fm.jpg

here's another version....
24v1c2c.jpg
If the USCs look like that 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Nice PS! I doubt we are going to get a swoosh outline this year as the swoosh is just spray painted tho...

are they doing a USC cw? I hope so!

Not a huge fan of the BHMs to be honest. Not a fan of other players debuting them before #24 either. They should've made BHM Hyperdunk/max/fuses, etc.We need release info on the Chinas already. The fact that we have no real info on whether or not they'll drop in the US makes me even more anxious. Even tho I'm sure we'll see em one way or another.

Dodgers is the first thing I thought of when I saw those

GZA- that piece in your avy lookin pretty sic!

After holding those non-LE China's today I am in love. And they were always supposed to be on my skip list...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

After holding those non-LE China's today I am in love. And they were always supposed to be on my skip list...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How would you say they fit?

BHM's are growing on me.

ok...
i m officially sold to the BHM after looking at the pictures on the other forum's news...
so beautiful...
always love blk/gold color shoes~ i had a couple of casual walking shoes(non-basketball) are blk/gold color...
seems like i shud add a pair of blk/gold color basketball shoes in my collection, and this is the perfect choice~ since no way for me to purchase a pair of BS Vs...
IMO, color-wise, BHM VIs>BS Vs, except the milky clear soles on the BS Vs... those are killers

Chinas are always nice, thanks for the pix... if they are going to be special release in here... maybe i need someone help me out @UK, lol

man, those grey/royal(or concord) are smoking hot... haven't seen this color scheme from Nike shoes for a while... good to have them back...
my VIs list are increasing daily, thts really bad... smh
thought i won't cop tht many VIs... cuz i went all out with Vs... but all these VIs are just too beautiful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom