OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the confusion. What I meant was does the free shipping count towards shoes that say "excluded from discount?"

What online spots will be getting the Kobe VI LA's? I don't have any stores in my city that get these type of releases!

HELP

not sure if there's any expiration either, but by the way kb6 del sols are selling, i doubt they'll lift the exclusion anytime soon especially on time if they do a fsr restock. most kb5 on eb are still excluded as of right now.

Originally Posted by aykim2188

I apologize for the confusion. What I meant was does the free shipping count towards shoes that say "excluded from discount?"
I don't see why not.

Originally Posted by jdub562

You can go to Hoopshype.com & it breaks down the most worn shoes in the NBA...last time I saw it a couple months ago the V was #2 behind the Hyperdunk & the IV was still top 5 or 10.
word!

yes you can use the free 3 day shipping on excluded shoes aswell. saves a ton of money and you get your shoes faster.

eastbay lifts the exclusion based on how well the shoe sells so good luck with waiting for the del sols exclusion to be lifted.

Originally Posted by button999

I joined the gold club, still haven't gotten the one time 25% off code....not that it matters since Eastbay has started excluding almost anything even slightly good, and not taking the exclusion off after 2 weeks like they used to.
At this time, the one time use 25% off code should be received in two business days (was 10 days before) from when you sign up.  Since you just signed up yesterday, you should receive the code by tomorrow at the latest.  If you do not receive the code by Friday, just send us a private message so we can check on it.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Hey Eastbay rep, are you guys going to get a restock of the Kobe VI Del Sol colorway?
After checking our system, it does not appear that we will be receiving anymore shipment in for the Del Sol colorway. 
frown.gif

The free three business day shipping is the main benefit for joining the Gold Club.  Even if the shoe is excluded from discounts, you will still receive the free three business day shipping on the order.  This shipping method option is only available on orders shipping to an address in the 48 Contiguous US States.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by cubanref

I just remembered that I bought this shirt a while ago and thought it matched really well with the Grinch's. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics
394802051.jpg

nice shirt~
i wanted to get those shirts a while back too~

but i thought of myself not a fan of tennis... so i gave it up
Thanks
I'm not a big tennis fan either but it was $12 and its a dri-fit. Plus I only use it to work out or play ball in it anyways

For the few actual Laker fans in here, Lamar Odom will be at the Beverly Center HOH today at 3pm.
Passing on those LA's, the colorway is to damn ugly for me.  

I hope the All-Stars aren't too limited 
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder why the TB are up on eastbay but Nike dont have them coming out on their schedule.................and still no info on the china's

starting to get frustrated

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I wonder why the TB are up on eastbay but Nike dont have them coming out on their schedule.................
Are they not backordered until early February though?
Meanwhile...

At this stage expect Rices to drop sometime in March along with Lower Merions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom