OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

and can't wait for these as well...

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-varsity-red-white-2.jpg

anyone notice the toebox on these... and how the scales just run up w/o that blend
ME TOO! can't wait!

I posted more pix on the VI ID Thread but I wanted to share 1 pix of my IDs I received today on the Official VI Thread. 
Blk/Varsity Royal-Volt

dope sb neptunes... regret passing those up.
yesterday
today

5391192349_2b54995b53_z.jpg

5391797634_78cc7b6f52_z.jpg

more pics for this thread

and about time these pants came to use... matches too perfectly. like if they were made for them 
pimp.gif

5391197373_36d1ff26d6_z.jpg

5391195783_e1b42cdfff_z.jpg

later

I don't own any "Celtics" type/themed shoes or gear. I cannot wear anything that reminds me of them. I can do Neon colors like Volt, or a combination along w/green like a Gucci theme but thats it. I don't think this is something that should be adopted by all Lakers/Kobe fans it's just how I am.

Dope pics ED! As always! Concords too clean!

Love to cop the Concords someday! I hope they sit a little bit. Just too many other kickz droppin between now and March! Especially February with the OC, 3D, ASG, BHM, Royal Foams, Playoff XIIIs, etc...Concord VI > Inline V IMOBut Inline IV > Concord VI (slightly)

Aces are niiiiiiice, is that the milky sole or just white? I wish the Ace logo was elsewhere, but i guess there really isn't another spot to put it.

Very nice nonetheless!

lol this thread is about to go crazy cause of these Aces. Can't wait for the Aces and China's and I'm done until the playoffs!

fortunately from those pictures, i can pass on the ace... haha
they look decent but with the money situation it's a pass for me, needed more maroon
so far its still grinchx2.concord.delsol.chinas

Aces look good, but i wanna see more pics. they might be just a little too plain but then again its a change from the other very loud cw. dam yea they sick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom