OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Not fond of matching. It just screams "trying too hard". Plus, with the Green Mambas, you're already breaking necks as is. To each his own.. We should get an official count on how many times that phrase has been used on this thread 
laugh.gif

CHEESE! 
I agree 100% you will look like a clown wearing a lime green shirt with lime green sneakers 
I personal would any ball in them cuz i don't really see any fit that would work with them kind of like the south beach 8's

The Grinch's and south beach's are beautiful shoes to look at and wear to play ball in but thats about it can't see myself rocking them with jeans 

at least i know i'm not the only one seeing them as blue hahahahaha iv ace home and that candy red>>>>>>>>>>>> v, vi(have to see unblue and more detailed pics)

i'm kinda disappointed with the vi releases so far.. i want nike to play around with colors and scales more! sad thing about it is that i'll probably still end up buying more than i should...

Good News NT!

NDC Updated their February 2011 launch list!
http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/16581

02/09/11Zoom Kobe VI All StarDark Grey/Clorine Blue-Daring Red$135448693-001
02/11/11Zoom Kobe VI All StarOrange Peel/Cannon-Black$135448693-800
02/16/11Zoom Kobe VIBlack/White-Varsity Red$130429659-001
02/17/11Zoom Kobe VI All StarChallenge Red/White-Black$135448693-600
02/26/11Zoom Kobe VI BHMBlack/Metallic Gold$130429659-011
Not mad about the Rices anymore!

Traded in my blackout V's yesterday for the del sol VI and i gotta say... del sols are the nicest pair of Vi's so far by far. I have the grinches too, and just the simplicity of the del sols makes them amazing. Gonna see how i like them with BL laces in them. Also stoked cause i had got the blackouts a while ago with a discount for a 100 and it was an even exchange. I had intended to wear the blackouts but i never got around to it and decided id rather have a shoe with some color to it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Good News NT!

NDC Updated their February 2011 launch list!
http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/16581

02/16/11Zoom Kobe VIBlack/White-Varsity Red$130429659-001
02/17/11Zoom Kobe VI All StarChallenge Red/White-Black$135448693-600

Not mad about the Rices anymore!
what are these two? one is the red ASG, but what is the other one?

They are the General Release Breds brotha!

oh %!*!...my bad. I saw all that ASG, and for some reason thought it was another pair added to the asg pack. Reading is fundamental I guess
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lakers824

what's more of a lower cut? the IV, V or, VI? Worried about ankle support.

Kobe  IV- Is the highest cut out of all of them. It really isnt a low top, its the same cut as the Air Jordan III. The downside is the forefoot cushioning flattens or bottoms out.

Kobe V- Is a true lowtop but it really locks down your foot so it still feels like a Basketball shoe. The downside is the forefoot cushioning is really lacking.

Kobe VI- I dont have them yet but Ive tried them on.The cushioning is best out of all 3 shoes. The bad is it feels like a running shoes, it feels too loose to me and I heard the traction isnt that great,

Well you sure as hell can't wear thick socks with these. I wore my Elite Crews for a game the other night and the heel felt like it was slipping every time I brought the ball up the court. Definitely isn't a good thing when you actually have to think about things like that when you're playing. Might just go back to my V's for the rest of the season so I don't have to worry about that.

The kobe vi la will not be releasing at hoh in houston, when I called the manager said they were limited to LA and ntlv only. I guess I will have to try my luck on ndc. I'm getting tired of kobe and nike only showing love to LA with the real limited colorways.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Traded in my blackout V's yesterday for the del sol VI and i gotta say... del sols are the nicest pair of Vi's so far by far. I have the grinches too, and just the simplicity of the del sols makes them amazing. Gonna see how i like them with BL laces in them. Also stoked cause i had got the blackouts a while ago with a discount for a 100 and it was an even exchange. I had intended to wear the blackouts but i never got around to it and decided id rather have a shoe with some color to it.

So you traded them with someone, or exchanged them in store? Just curious to know if they still ring up as regular price since they've been on sale.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nice pics, nwt. do all kobe pants have elastic cords in the hem?

Thanks guys, and no, these are one of the few, Kobe pants with the adjustable elastic. I think only like 3 were made? Every Kobe pant I've seen are usually straight leg, some tapered.

Eastbay has the "East LAs" up. Looks like they are going to be releasing at 12:00AM EST.

Didn't expect to see these there. Hopefully all of the ASG kicks are going to be available on Eastbay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom