OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^good lookin' out....but seems like they won't have their shipment by then....prolly UPS ground...LMFAO.

did they give out tickets?

^^^^^Yes they did, I would say maybe 40 peeps got tickets, but like you said it's "first come, first serve"   ticket or no ticket

If they're all as limited as they say, I'm going to keep my East LA's deadstock, then hopefully trade them for these if I miss out online or at stores.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

boss just told me my lunch is cancelled...... fml.
Lol
laugh.gif

yeah LA area should be on the lookout today....
btw just called WSS near me and they said they didn't have the east las, but the girl told me they had the kobe vi in grey and red 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alsasam

Originally Posted by retroJ23

LA Heads: WSS on Wilshire and Union got em.

These random places getting them gives me hope for a NDC restock

Seems like LA is getting showered with these......Places here and there have them, or so it seems......but in LIMITED NUMBERS

Hope I'm able to score after work, DAMN!!
mad.gif

Am just curious.  Are most of you who are completely bananas over this CW into it because of the ties to LA, and the colors being "Dodgers" like, or are are you just into blue?  I gotta be very honest, I have a sneaking suspicion that if these were widely available and made no reference to LA or the ASG, that they would do a whole lot of sitting on shelves.  To me, its just very unimaginative and boring.  If it didn't have the outsole it does, I think it would be worse than a TB colorway.  Just my opinion, but I certainly hope all those that truly want them get their hands on a pair.  I am eagerly awaiting the sunsets, rices, and chinas-minus the overblown box and screwy lace lock deal.  Good weekend to all you NTers out there.

for what its worth...just got off the phone with sheikh. The manager said he only saw sizes 7.5 and 14 in the system for now, and only in east la county stores (east las hmmmm, also named the "territory pack") so maybe these only dropped at few online retailers, and certain east la retailers. So maybe OCs will be the same (OC locations/few online spots), Hollywoods same ( HWood spots/few online spots), and hopefully ASGs will be more widely available. My sheikh "Palmdale" wont be getting them as far as what he told me.

NWT.. I called my local wss where I get my kobes and they said they aren't getting it. The manager said some of his staff have wrong info on telling peoople they have em or will be getting them. I was told it was a negative. I guess that wilshire wss got lucky!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DFABIX

boss just told me my lunch is cancelled...... fml.
*%%?! what kind of job do you have?

One that pays salary and requires indentured servitude.....
ohwell.gif

I'm glad that my misery can make someone else's day.....now I'm complete.....

Originally Posted by waverder

NWT.. I called my local wss where I get my kobes and they said they aren't getting it. The manager said some of his staff have wrong info on telling peoople they have em or will be getting them. I was told it was a negative. I guess that wilshire wss got lucky!

Damn. Thanks tho 'preciate it. Ima try my luck after work. We all have the same mentality thinking stores probably sold out... Hopefully everyone still thinking that
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom