OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston+Celtics+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+uHpdl4fmr6xl.jpg

c98671e71a9b7e9894e0353716b1e6d0-getty-103931153jg019_boston_celti.jpg

Found this on the other forum

Kobe at Nike vault after the game.

I still stand about all the colorways, I'm feeling them all... GR Breds look clean too
pimp.gif

Thanks for the pics 
pimp.gif
  That one with kobe holding the 3D's makes them look nice but Im still on the fence about them....Black/Red GR's are 
pimp.gif

I really hope someone doesn't quote all of those pics, although I know they will since that always happens 
indifferent.gif

Some more... 3Ds look dope! I guess a plain White Tee or Black would look good! Can't wait to get my LAs (2 Pairs) on Friday!

17230198.jpg

69966563.jpg

^^ 3D's startin to look pimp, but i won't die trying to get them though. If i get em i get em. Need those china's though!

Pretty curious about the colorways in that 2nd row of the back table. I see east LAs w/ red laces (?), sunsets, 3Ds, and then an aqua blue pair, fire red pair, and something I can't even make out between the sunsets and fire red.

went to my local store to get some shorts, saw the del sols which i never really was all excited for......but i decided to try them on and they looked like fire with my jeans, so much so that a chick said they looked hot....so ima go cop em tom on ndc. made me a believer, regardless of what she said, i was feelin em!

Yeah that's why i wanted to see what was back there though, anyone got any insight on what's back there or saw the interview and got a letter look at it?

Just a heads up, the black/red Kobe VI's are up for preorder on Eastbay.  Sorry if it's been mentioned already!

black/reds are fire, but they'll go on sale if I want em later. I still havent worn my white/black/red Vs.

3Ds are fire also, but I just dont see myself wearing them. I dont mind wearing flashy shoes, but those are just a lil over the top. They'd be really cool just to have though, I dont have the $$ or space to have a pair I know I wont wear.

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

i know everyone's seen the del sols either online or in person, but everyone should at least have these on hand.

mwtjra.jpg
I agree. Best coloway (so far) IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom