OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably the minority, but those OC's are grossss

Guess I made up my mind on the 3D's.....they WILL be copped!

Thanks for the All Star Pack pics! All of them copped! Doubled on LAs! And 3Ds will be doubled if I get lucky! 1 OC will be fine! The actual ASG will be doubled too!

What do you guys like about the 3Ds? To me, they look horrible. Those sunsets, however, would be an awesome summer shoe. I'm looking forward to those.

The 3D's I need to see in person.
The Sunsets I'll try to cop, but if I fail I can live without them.
As long as I get the Red ASG's I'll be happy.

I REALLY want the 3D kobes but i heard that they are only releasing in Cali... is this true??? and if so i need to become friends with someone in So cal =)

I love them because it's different! It's an original colorway in the Kobe line! It's actually a simple shoe other than the 3D print.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'm probably the minority, but those OC's are grossss

Guess I made up my mind on the 3D's.....they WILL be copped!

You are not.  They are very gross.  
laugh.gif

OC's are prolly my favorite Kobe VI so far besides the Grinches..

Such a dope colorway..

Finally gave into temptation and bought a pair of Concords. Saw the East LA's in person and just had to pass on them. I just don't see myself wearing them that much and believe they'll end up like my MD V's - buries deep in the closet. For those who are interested HOHLA still had 3 pairs of size 9 and 2 pairs of size 9.5(didn't ask other sizes) of East LA's left.

Originally Posted by Hugo

why didnt the LAs drop in hohmd?
There was a list posted about 20 pages back, but it is basically Footlockers, NT and HoH in the Los Angeles area and I also think NT LV and NT NY got them...

Sunsets is a dope Colorway
smokin.gif
I love it and I don't even know why!

Nice Concords up there bro! Will cop once these releases calm down, lol

Originally Posted by bc60997

There was a list posted about 20 pages back, but it is basically Footlockers, NT and HoH in the Los Angeles area and I also think NT LV and NT NY got them...

That list was not the most accurate.  I called about 1/3 of the Footlockers and only 1 of them actually had received shipments.  

they're gonna talk about the kobe movie and shoes on FSN west after the commercial break.
OCs look
pimp.gif
in the clip they showed

3Ds and oc's will be bought for sure. I was convinced just now when they showed them on FSN lol

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by bc60997

That list was not the most accurate.  I called about 1/3 of the Footlockers and only 1 of them actually had received shipments.  

thanks. welp, guess im going to miss out on them

My cousin picked up a size 11 east LAs for me at culver city FTL. There should be one left and FA culver city has one size 11 when I called earlier. There's some other sizes in LA so just call around and you might be lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom