OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Originally Posted by shaqrules

not really...he's wearing those same pe's he wore the other night...

i'm really surprised though...with all the stupid nicknames ppl come up w/ for cw's, i'm surprised no one has dubbed these the "unchinas" yet...haha 

The others didnt have red shozoko. these do!
looks like a white upper to me, opposed to that dark silver on the Chinas

Originally Posted by MTMAN

47d162681b01e791f6b216e9609fd6275aeca65d_r.jpg

Finally got the grinches.

Shout out to jmizzo, thanks bro.

no problem...glad they got there safely.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

i'm really surprised though...with all the stupid nicknames ppl come up w/ for cw's, i'm surprised no one has dubbed these the "unchinas" yet...haha 

The silver on the Chinas changes depending on lighting though. They actually do look like the Chinas to me. I see a red shozoku on the bottom and red signature on the heel. Besides, if he didn't wear Chinas tonight on Chinese New Year of all days, I don't know when he would.

Does anyone know as far as Kobe VI's go if they will release them in Toddler sizes basically 2c-10c?

I see that Eastbay and select Footlockers have the Del Sols, but can anyone confirm any other colorways being released?

Originally Posted by never wear them

It just proves that it's not just the Kobe name on it... Lakers suck and have been losing at home and big games... Kobe will be the one to point at always...

If this was a reebok shoe I'd be buyin a grip load of em too tho. This shoe is hot.

Depending on where you are. They are NOT hot in NY. These get destroyed by every Lebron release. Kobes are too plastic like, no suede, leather, and too low [what I hear people saying]
and I think very cheap to make hence all the colorways and I.D's. But these are definetely a love it or hate it in NY. Not everyone likes mumps on their kicks. lol. I personally like some Kobes. But I get sick of SO many colorways.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

The silver on the Chinas changes depending on lighting though. They actually do look like the Chinas to me. I see a red shozoku on the bottom and red signature on the heel. Besides, if he didn't wear Chinas tonight on Chinese New Year of all days, I don't know when he would.
exactly. they just showed a replay and i saw the purple bottom with red logo.

either way, i cant wait until they release
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Does anyone know as far as Kobe VI's go if they will release them in Toddler sizes basically 2c-10c?

I see that Eastbay and select Footlockers have the Del Sols, but can anyone confirm any other colorways being released?
at my local champs they had the concord

Any white base shoes is clean in general imo. Lakers better win this game though or im going to give my Concord VI to a homeless guy

Chinas look great but SMFH, wow that game HURT.. We need to get this together asap, tomorrow is gonna be a LONG day at work with the Laker/Kobe hater's & about 5 co-workers who love the Spurs, damn I can see it now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom