OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by waverder

Here are more pix of the blk/reds.. here you go NWT!

Man, I was gonna try and limit the colorways I get for the VIs, but pics like these make me want to get this cw now.....
Props.....

Black/reds are nice but might wait for them to go on sale. I'm still enjoying my delsols and East LAs.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I could honestly make a case for every colorway of this shoe. Theyre just filthy. Looks, weight, different materials. Ugh. Sickness.
definitely. GR's can be exclusives really. every single CW is fire.

Man everyone is liking the breds now lol sad part is that we can all say that we all like every single pair we have seen so far. Thank you nike for taking my money this year I'm going to just give you my bank account already so I don't have to cry when take money out for the shoes...everyone forgot about the bhm those are fire just like every pair..

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

UPDATE GUYS:

@nikestore Are the Hollywood "3D" Zoom Kobe VI going to come with the 3D Glasses? The same ones on display with the sneakers at Nike Vault.

@mjrod1985 The glasses are supposed to release with the shoe.

Hmm. These are definitely gonna be crazy in person. Pushing the envelope is what I like to see. Even tho we might not like the shoe, at least they're doing something different for the Ppl that want them
This i love the 3D's.  This is the first real gimmick they have put on a shoe that should be applauded for creativity and originality.  I don't understand why these aren't hyped up beyond belief....but im glad they aren't...trying to scoop my pair lol.

blk/ red kobe vi look amazing! I went to nike vault this weekend and saw 3D kobe vi. those are dope but whats the point of the 3d glasses. it's not like you are going to use the glasses while you wear the shoes.

Ok I need help. I'm buying the Kobe VI today and I wore a size 11.5 in the Kobe IV and V. I'm wondering if I should get a size 12 because all of the stores in my are only have a 12. Or should I just keep looking for an 11.5. I will only be playing Basketball in them so please help. I am also flat footed. If that helps

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Seems like every release has been "very limited" thus far.

I guess I'll try to cop 3D's, its one of those ones I want but if I don't get I wont be mad

the LAs were sittin on shelves 4 days after release in every size near my house.

really not trying to put false info out there or discourage anyone but i heard last night that these are gonna be a lot more limited than originally thought. Got a call from a buddy of mine and he's reporting very low numbers. cant remember exact numbers cuz i was half sleep but something like HOH lakewood 40/50 pair NTLA 50 pair, Nike Santa Monica 30/40 pair. Footlocker cerritos under 20 pair. Again this is what he told me. He has never steered me wrong so Me personally gotta believe him. Im just relaying what i was told. If you think otherwise then kudos to you but im just sharing info i got with NT. Hopefully i can get a pair with those numbers SMH. Gonna be real hard with my work schedule ad all Niketowns (santa monica also) are doing wristbands

Originally Posted by jdxfactor

Originally Posted by havoc11

Originally Posted by jdxfactor

Hey guys, newbie here! haha

anyway, i'm having a conflict on choosing which ZKVis to get. It's either the Concords or the Breds... I can only choose one, since I don't have much money to spend on shoes (College student here, haha)..

I'm already leaning towards the concords. They're clean and all, but I have yet to see the breds in person...

what do you think, guys?
honestly, u gotta go with whatever u like. dont let other people's opinion guide u to buying a shoe. couple questions u can ask..how are u gonna be using this shoe casually? ballin? what colors do u like. what colors do u wear alot.. iunno
I already got the concords, and I'm lovin 'em...the bad thing is i can't use them for outdoor ball if i want to (we only have asphalt courts here
eyes.gif
), but oh well
laugh.gif

Hey, aren't the outsoles for the breds for outdoor ball? Cuz I seem to remember that the traction pattern ran throughout the sole, not to mention the rubber was thicker compared to the other releases like the concords.

Can someone take a pic of the outsoles of the breds? thanks in advance
laugh.gif

Thx yo! Maybe ill post 1 more later this evening.

Originally Posted by marley

3D's up on Eastbay with the countdown clock:

http://bit.ly/h9qJpp
Beat me to it. The men's size is at the link above. We also have a youth size at the link below:

http://bit.ly/dLWGEG

We have yet to receive the shipment in for the men's size. So if we do not receive the shipment later today, every order placed for the shoe will be a back-order.  Both shoes are extremely limited, so they will go fast and be hard to get.  I would recommend trying to place an order over the phone while also trying to place one online, to increase your chances to getting a pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

Man I do not wanna hear that those Sunsets are limited. I need those so bad. I dont know why kicks-crew hasnt got em yet. I would just order from them to make sure I dont get screwed like i do on every online release.

Originally Posted by marley

Man I do not wanna hear that those Sunsets are limited. I need those so bad. I dont know why kicks-crew hasnt got em yet. I would just order from them to make sure I dont get screwed like i do on every online release.
Haha, I thought I was the only one who also misses online releases due to some weird circumstance.

I've only been successful on 1 online release throughout aaaall these years... Those were the Grinches
laugh.gif

That's why I've come to appreciate resellers in the past couple of years.

But hate it when they ask for stupid amounts

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

eastbay rep- you guys getting the OCs too?
I just got confirmation that we will be getting the Sunsets (OCs) and that they will be available for sale at 12 AM EST on 2/11/11.  These will also be extremely limited, so expect them to sell out fast.

eastbay rep- please tell me that there will be a 1 pair limit/customer on these
There will be a limit of one pair per customer.

We will also be selling the ASG next week, for those interested.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I just got confirmation that we will be getting the Sunsets (OCs) and that they will be available for sale at 12 AM EST on 2/11/11.  These will also be extremely limited, so expect them to sell out fast.

EastbayRep - Ray

1 pair limit... NICE!  thanks for the info Ray.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
It is going to be 3 degrees and snowing here tomorrow so Im going all in on Eastbay.  Thanks for the info.  If it doesnt work out it wasnt meant to be and I will console myself by watching 3Ds movies all day tomorrow and telling myself 3D technology is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom