OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Holiday

Originally Posted by need4sheed

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by City Spud81

fa82544ed146db1488bf85a787a0cecd520cd08.jpg
if you happen to work on a construction site especially during night shift, you should wear those with these,

reflective_vest_workers.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
What's sad is that he thinks that shirt will make him "fresh"
indifferent.gif
. Clowns like him don't deserve limited, or any shoes!! I hope the only time you're going to wear that shirt is too your funeral
tired.gif
Let dudes rock what they want, no need for that fam
Preach. Dudes judging his style like women hoping other %#%% will jump on board so he'll feel better.

Originally Posted by s dubl

3Ds lookin
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
in those pics...I might need a pair sooner or later......

you and i both.... i told you, it's that grey then the subtleness of the blue and red =[
that tone of grey though just gets me every time =[[

Posted Pics of the East LA when I received them, but just a Bonus Pic I took a couple of days back... Probably the most hated VI, but I love them...

Someone that has these already told me the laces on the red ASG's are ridiculously long. Can't really tell from your pic but do they seem much longer than the other laces on the 6's? Either way I'm still hoping to cop on Thursday.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Posted Pics of the East LA when I received them, but just a Bonus Pic I took a couple of days back... Probably the most hated VI, but I love them...
Amen.

Haters gonna hate. I wore mine out yesterday. Love em!

Originally Posted by nikehead214

if you happen to work on a construction site especially during night shift, you should wear those with these,

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
. Clowns like him don't deserve limited, or any shoes!! I hope the only time you're going to wear that shirt is too your funeral
tired.gif
Preach. Dudes judging his style like women hoping other %#%% will jump on board so he'll feel better.
Classic..how you gonna tell me I don't deserve limited shoes...Lame O...I knew I'd get negative responses from the "followers"...be a leader, be unique and most importantly be you...gesh...I appreciate all the feedback though and for Holiday , Nikehead214, and anyone else for being adults about it...maturity speaks volumes.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Haters gonna hate. I wore mine out yesterday. Love em!
Am not hating.  Everyone likes what they like, but tell me you wouldn't love 'em more with either a white or red swoosh?  Maybe I am wrong, but to me that would have changed things some.

Does anyone know the quantity of the BHM's? Will they be hard to obtain on NDC? I have not had any luck on these All-Star packs on NDC lately!

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
Classic..how you gonna tell me I don't deserve limited shoes...Lame O...I knew I'd get negative responses from the "followers"...be a leader, be unique and most importantly be you...gesh...I appreciate all the feedback though and for Holiday , Nikehead214, and anyone else for being adults about it...maturity speaks volumes.

Gdamn that shirt is BRIGHT!! Wear it proudly if it helps boost your self-esteem. If that polo had 30% less neon green you wouldn't get that much hate/criticism.

BHMs aren't part of the ASG pack. They should be more quantities to go around. Most HOH and Niketowns should get them I believe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn, bro, chill with the heat, I was just voicing my opinion
ohwell.gif
. I saw a clown match up and I pointed it out, not trying to "flame" just posting what I see. If this is how you guys act when someone post how they feel I think I go. SMH
eyes.gif

Those pics of the LAs look real good. I got those and the grinches no problem, but struck out on everything else so far.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

NT Chicago had about 20 pairs!
On the other hand, now every Tom, ****, and Larry will be sniffing around for the black/white/red pair because its all they could get their hands on.

I get building the hype, but pissing off a good majority of those who will buy 5,10,15 or even 20 pairs of one shoe.  That doesn't seem to be very brilliant.  I guess in the end though its a numbers game and they are willing to lose the NWTs, IllGT2s, Marleys, Abstractabilitys, you get the point, of the world to gain a few more unknowing sheep only to disappoint them at some point as well.

I feel what your saying. Only thing is... I've been doing this longer than NTalk. Ive always been into shoes. I never got what I wanted but always looked at them and the eastbays etc...

a lot of Ppl/NTers come and go... I've seen this happen so many times. It's a cycle. Only the "Real ones" "survive" lol. Look at FlintGrey, iJapino, NinjaHood, Myself, Sherlock Foams, etc... Were still here. Shoes will always be an addiction. The day I lose interest, I don't know what the f*** I'ma do... I'll prob start goin to church or somethin. But I'll still be here.
pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

BHM are definetly going to be alot easier to nab. I have already gotten a few calls from a few of my lil spots and they said theya re going to get them.

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

BHM are definetly going to be alot easier to nab. I have already gotten a few calls from a few of my lil spots and they said theya re going to get them.

Good to hear! Thx!

This post is my bookmark....

This thread grows too fast. 800 pages and only on our 2nd month...

Like Whoa! - Black Rob

laugh.gif
 ya i gave up long time ago. i followed every page of the kb4/5 thread, but this is too much

Ya I'm all for adding weight and comfort, the light thing can only go so far like xsalvioutlawx said. But they're still sexy especially the LA's

Originally Posted by al3x89

This post is my bookmark....

This thread grows too fast. 800 pages and only on our 2nd month...

Like Whoa! - Black Rob

laugh.gif
 ya i gave up long time ago. i followed every page of the kb4/5 thread, but this is too much

You should follow on the other site. It has half the amount of pages but the info are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom