OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by marley

Well it looks like I got scammed for my OCs on ebay. Ordered from the dude last week and paid immediately. I have e-mailed the guy 6 times asking for tracking and he wont respond. Meanwhile I have lost out on other pairs I could have bought if I knew i wasnt getting these. Looks like I gotta file a claim, get my money back and order from someone else. What a pain.

The night is darkest just before the dawn, and just wait for the sunsets.

Well it looks like I got scammed for my OCs on ebay. Ordered from the dude last week and paid immediately. I have e-mailed the guy 6 times asking for tracking and he wont respond. Meanwhile I have lost out on other pairs I could have bought if I knew i wasnt getting these. Looks like I gotta file a claim, get my money back and order from someone else. What a pain.

Whats the name of the seller so we know not to buy from him?

Sorry to hear. That's messed up.

anyone going to the nikevault this weekend to get kobe Vis on the 17TH? if you are can u help a sneakerhead out???

^ I will be there, err my uncle will but they will most likely do a raffle i the outcome is large. i will be there on sunday myself

Is anything going on sunday at the Vault? I'll be in LA starting Friday, wish I could get there on the 17th and try to get the OC's

Does anyone have a count on how many pair of 6's have been released already? Wow, its almost like daily I see a new color. Getting a little carried away.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Does anyone have a count on how many pair of 6's have been released already? Wow, its almost like daily I see a new color. Getting a little carried away.

Grinch,
Del Sols,

Concords,

East LA,

Hollywood 3D,

Orange County,

[Rice (NY early release)]

so 6 if you don't count the Rice...

**EDIT: IRyBreadl: "BREDs as well"

Can't believe I forgot that one
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
... so 7....

Originally Posted by cberr

anyone going to the nikevault this weekend to get kobe Vis on the 17TH? if you are can u help a sneakerhead out???

freel if someone could help a brotha out that would be great.....stupid limited release crap.......haha

Sorry to hear Mike. The guy probably realized he could sell for more right after he sold em to you? Maybe its the same douche that sold Edwin his pair and jacked up the price at the meet up
30t6p3b.gif

So....looks like its time lol

What's everyones top 5 relased?

Mine:
1) Del Sols
2) Grinch
3) Concord
4)East LA *replace ELAs with ASGs come thursday
5) 3Ds *replace with ELAs after ASG release

Mine:
1)Grinch
2)Del Sol
3)Concord
4)3D
5)Waiting for All Stars to drop for 5 spot

Yeah I can't place anything in the 5 spot honestly
Black/Red is whack, OC/Sunsets aren't anything special to me
Rice always suck to me... East LA are eh....

1) & 2) Grinch / Del Sol (Tie)

3) & 4) Hollywood 3D / Orange County (Tie)

5) & 6) East LA / Concord (Tie)

7) Bred

Sorry if Confusing... Really hard to pick them apart... Everyday it changes...
roll.gif

1. Grinch
2. 3D
3. OC
4. Del Sols
5. East LA

(Rice and GB will both be on this list when they drop)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by yungone350

anyone hear of a Kobe Helicopter Edition? Got word on that shoe today from a Nike Employee but he coulndnt confirm anything??? anyone???

Marqueesole has the Glass Blue as "Helicopter".
http://www.youtube.com/wa...player_detailpage#t=205s
this is the only shot I've seen of Kobe in a helicopter. It's red. Don't know if he has other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom