OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jmizzo

3d price going to skyrocket because he wore them for this ceremony?

No...

Yes.
indifferent.gif

Man, really wishing I lived near LA right now.....All these pics of the OC's are making me want a pair real bad, I would for sure head to the Vault and try to grab some 13's of those and the 3D's.^and that is sweet that Kobe wore the 3D's today, I was hoping he would wear them at some point.

Since the all-star game is tomorrow, first picture is focused on the all-stars. Added the 5 rings V to the mix just because. Gray/Blue VI I got for free from Nike Vault.

Since the all-star game is tomorrow, first picture is focused on the all-stars. Added the 5 rings V to the mix just because. Gray/Blue VI I got for free from Nike Vault.

Grinches still the hottest cw... im goin to pull the trigger on some IDs cause the GR cws arent cuttin it for me
Kobe footprint in the 3Ds= catalyst for absurd pricing! lol

Smh if Kobe wear the the ASG and then switch to the 3D after the half
pimp.gif
. Resell price would skyrocketed

I didn't get a chance to cop the Allstar last thursday. Hoping to cop them tomorrow or monday. is LA pretty much sold out?

Originally Posted by retroJ23

I didn't get a chance to cop the Allstar last thursday. Hoping to cop them tomorrow or monday. is LA pretty much sold out?

LOL ASG KOBES are everywhere here in LA. Tons available!!! I mean TONS!!!

Originally Posted by GZA73

any chance of it hitting the outlet?

Originally Posted by GZA73

thanks for that. Easy cop is how I like it.

Originally Posted by AirZoomGPKen

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Wow! Nice pics airzoomgpken
pimp.gif

*right click save*
Haha. Thanks. I saw your pics as well.... very nice!

Haha... Thanks my brotha 
happy.gif

Anyways, just got my ASGs! That completes my ASG pack! 'bout to post some pics in a lil bit... on to the BHMs...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

c417d7b96ed548bb4515f02294e1dd60-getty-bkn-nba_all-star_game.jpg
people saying these are ugly or too much red are crazy. these are fire!
if kobe used this last xmas, these will sell out and everyone will but them.
I think at this point people buy whatever kobe wears. saying these kicks
are ugly is outrageous when so many people like the grinches and ELAs...

anyway, got my ASGs. returned my used del sol Vs to get a new 6 and these were the most beautiful.
I just have to say that these shoes are so underrated and are REALLY beautiful on feet. the scales. the
tongue and heel. milky sole. plus the box has that retro feel that I'm loving.

these were taken while trying them on...
photo0145r.jpg

photo0144r.jpg

photo0155n.jpg

photo0154o.jpg

photo0153w.jpg

photo0151a.jpg

loving the metal tips...

photo0152a.jpg

Yes KobeoverLebron, They are very underrated.... Received them today, UNDS them today... I'm really feeling that hologram in the tounge & heel... The hologram is what makes this shoe unique from the other VIs...
Only thing I really don't like how sloppy the Swoosh is on the ASG, but it ain't enough to make me pass... gald I doubled up...

Was checking out my China VIs with the lacelocks earlier today, and I was actually kinda surprised to discover that I think the lacelocks are made of actual porcelain. I sort of dismissed them as being hard plastic at first, but then if I just tap at them with my fingertips they make a "ping" sound. Whether it's porcelain or something like it, it's definitely NOT made of plastic. Really makes me think Nike truly followed through with the Chinese porcelain theme by giving us a piece of it on the shoes. Pretty cool.

Rod...very nice sir. I might be the only one, but Im kinda diggin the overspray look on the VIs Gives it kind of a graffiti feel to it.

Cant wait to get my OCs and On Courts. Almost want the 3Ds to complete the set, but I think I'll be OK without em. Congrats to who all completed the set!

Those Derozan IDs were
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
if I did 48 pairs of IDs like NWT that would prob be one of em.

Dope stuff everyone!!!!

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by Lakers824

Can i get a legit check on these? Slightly worn but trade them nike sb's + cash.

He said he got them from his boy who grew up with james harden and he got the hookup on the shoe....smh?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice PEs up there and collection guys.
some kicks i received yesterday. Kobe 6 related, no?

5457326012_c63f06ef7e_z.jpg

5457339480_93a6f5c426_z.jpg

5458930504_0fc3fd71ee_z.jpg

2x Grinch

2x Sunsets

1 East L.A

1 Concord

1 Del Sol

1 Blk/Red

4 NikeiDs...

12 pairs so far. ASGs did look good... they still have some left, might pick em up. 

almost 900 pages really? wow. we havent even scratched the surface 'bout the Playoffs/P.O.Ps.. smh
hey NWT what option did you choose for that volt outsole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom