OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Looks like my ASG doesn't have the only plastic sleeve that looks like it doesn't fit LOL

Damn glad I'm not alone on that one. Kind of annoys me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Looks like my ASG doesn't have the only plastic sleeve that looks like it doesn't fit LOL

Damn glad I'm not alone on that one. Kind of annoys me
laugh.gif
you gotta bend the plastic to fit the box.. happened to alot of em..

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Still pissed I passed on the OCs..ebay prices are disgusting

not necessarily...contact the seller and see if he'd sell the shoes outside of ebay, which he most likely will to avoid fees...you both end up winning

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Went into my local Champs today, wore my Grinches and the worker told me he had the Glass Blues in the back. They look way better in person but wouldn't get them over the China's or Rice's.

if champs is getting these that means these aren't limited and thus easier to get, correct?

Geez, i've gotten lucky on Lebron SB's, Space Jams, and Cool Greys online, for which i'm grateful, but the vi's have been so damn elusive.

If it's a limited/quickstrike, then it's over retail for me it seems. We'll see what happens with the China's, maybe this will be the one lol.

ohdannyboy wrote:
CareFreeJR wrote:
Went into my local Champs today, wore my Grinches and the worker told me he had the Glass Blues in the back. They look way better in person but wouldn't get them over the China's or Rice's.

if champs is getting these that means these aren't limited and thus easier to get, correct?
Yeah they didn't even get the All Stars @ that Champs location so i'm guessing Glass Blues will be widely available.  They also said that they had the Glass Blues for about a week already.

Received my KOBE ASG VI from Eastbay.  Great shoe in person, but one of the lacetips was all smashed and bent up.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CFC24

If ANYONE is interested and still needs the All-Star's, Sports Chalet in Irvine has them. Any size 11's out there, there's one more left. I asked, but passed. Just not for me. I did pick-up the Durant All-Stars though. Surprised SC got All-Star kicks.

I called and they won't do phone orders 'til Friday and the only 11 they had was on hold
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the heads up though!!
smile.gif

Are there other places doing phone orders?
nerd.gif

Some pics of the BHM that I thought were
pimp.gif
Extra Butter will have some pairs for sale on RD, and Street Gear is already selling their pairs.

^^^ Sorry to see your lace tip is smashed. If it makes you feel any better the pair I received from NDC has a scratch across one of the tongues holograms'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom