OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
109386969.jpg

Originally Posted by Hanksta

Finally got a chance to take some pics. All-Star weekend was wild and with some effort, my All-Star Pack was a complete success 4 for 4. I love LA! Here's my All-Star family:

I had twins

3Ds were my fave just by the concept alone and how much nicer they are in person. ASGs I was on the fence about until I actually saw them in person. Basically all 4 break necks so i was glad I got to complete the collection. Rices n Chinas...I'm comin for you next.
i was gonna say awsome pickups and how lucky that you were able to cop 2 of each for your collection...then i started to browse ebay and realized you copped twins for yourself and also took the whole gravy boat too while you were there...then i started to cry and not think you were so awsome anymore.

=( my size but not my price
frown.gif
.  nice pickups nonetheless.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm really worried about my $ situation, I want the China's bad, the BHM's and the Glass Blues are lukewarm to me right now.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

ohdannyboy wrote:
CareFreeJR wrote:
Went into my local Champs today, wore my Grinches and the worker told me he had the Glass Blues in the back. They look way better in person but wouldn't get them over the China's or Rice's.
Yeah they didn't even get the All Stars @ that Champs location so i'm guessing Glass Blues will be widely available.  They also said that they had the Glass Blues for about a week already.
I picked up my ASG at champs in WestCovina mall...and the have 2 pairs of the LA's..but not my size :/

those new pics of bhm made me quickly hit up my connects for a pair on impulse
but i had to settle lol and tell myself no

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Received my KOBE ASG VI from Eastbay.  Great shoe in person, but one of the lacetips was all smashed and bent up.
ohwell.gif

Looks like Eastbay Rep took a bite out of it  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by CFC24

If ANYONE is interested and still needs the All-Star's, Sports Chalet in Irvine has them. Any size 11's out there, there's one more left. I asked, but passed. Just not for me. I did pick-up the Durant All-Stars though. Surprised SC got All-Star kicks.

I called and they won't do phone orders 'til Friday and the only 11 they had was on hold
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the heads up though!!
smile.gif

Are there other places doing phone orders?
nerd.gif
I had no idea Sports Chalet took phone orders. If they told you they do, then call other Sports Chalet's. I've only recently been to Irvine and Huntington Beach. Huntington had the All-Star 'Brons & Durants, but no Kobe's. Heck they even had OC's, but in Kids sizes. You might want to try the one in South Coast Plaza if you're in the OC area, or any of the bigger Sports Chalet's.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Received my KOBE ASG VI from Eastbay.  Great shoe in person, but one of the lacetips was all smashed and bent up.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

@bc60997 Sorry to hear about that too.  How bad does it look?

@xsalvioutlawx lol... But no hate on Eastbay, this is Nike's badness.

ohwell.gif
xsalvioutlawx wrote:

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

It sucks that you received your pair like that. 
ohwell.gif

Those iDs that Kobe is wearing tonight look really good. The metallic silver heel cup makes it pop.

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Looks like my ASG doesn't have the only plastic sleeve that looks like it doesn't fit LOL

Damn glad I'm not alone on that one. Kind of annoys me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   U guys are funny.

Instructions:      Fold all 4 edges of plastic sleeve as if you were folding a sheet in half.....Now place plastic sleeve on cardboard shoe box....

Fits like a glove.......
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Looks like my ASG doesn't have the only plastic sleeve that looks like it doesn't fit LOL

Damn glad I'm not alone on that one. Kind of annoys me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   U guys are funny.

Instructions:      Fold all 4 edges of plastic sleeve as if you were folding a sheet in half.....Now place plastic sleeve on cardboard shoe box....

Fits like a glove.......
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Problem solved
happy.gif
Good looking out. Fits just like a glove.

Finally got my pair of Kobe VI All stars from the NDC!! Yes they are so fresh up close and personal!!! I'm so glad he got the MVP award too. Makes them even more special!!

tumblr_lh3xwoKrFG1qc0ohqo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom