OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord stop trying to hype them up, they will probably be a limited quickstrike like all the other ones we've seen so far

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

^ Looks like they also took Decepticon's advice and made the back part of the sole dark. Just wish they would have left the front sole clear.

Anyway, just wanted to post these on the same page for comparison.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

just got my chinas today from kicks crew. they are very nice. lace locks are not made of plastic either

Yes someone mentioned that they are made of actual porcelain.  They said you can hear the ping when you flick them.  (Thats what she said.)

This tread will get 1000 page by monday
smile.gif

thanks to blake, 23rakim45. these came in today
here's a few quick pics, i'll get other pictures once I get back home

they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person

287ou8y.jpg

30w84gl.jpg

10gmxyo.jpg

^Nice China's, those will be mine next Saturday!! Can't wait!

I am still deciding on the Rice's, I will need to see them in person.

^^^^^man i just joined this forum and i aint tryna get banned just yet. im not bout to start this e-thug b.s. with you homeboy... believe me im not nothin what you want to get involved with believe dat... hahahaha cool it and lets get back on topic... if you got anything to say you see that "Interact" link by my sig... PM me patna

and yea those Chinas are hard DNeou20

Originally Posted by never wear them

Keep that stuff outta here man. Dont even bother responding.
Not even gonna sweat the lil guy Ed don't worry.  Are you coppin the BHM's?  Still on the fence about them 
tired.gif

The glass blues actually look good in those pics up

^^^ witness those glass blues are no joke. i have a feeling there gunna end up being liked a lot more then before once other pics start coming around.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

^^^ witness those glass blues are no joke. i have a feeling there gunna end up being liked a lot more then before once other pics start coming around.

They do look good in that pic I won't lie, looks like the soles have some....glitter in them? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Always happens as the release day gets closer...

^^^lol must be nice playin for a big school... we dont get that type of love at the school i play for... i know @UT they get everything under school budget...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom