OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Yea I don't understand the insoles being different either. I would assume that they don't come like that.

Maybe the new insoles are less slippery? Wasnt that a complaint earlier that the insoles were too slippeery until they were broken in?
Kobe has had a few games where the shoe came flying off but I haven't heard about them changing the insoles.  Guess we'll find out.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Y'all forget that there are thousands of NikeTalkers....
I find myself goin in other retro threads asking for info.

Try to help if you can... No need to be a ____ about it. "knawmean"

exits thread while doing the Harlem shake/robot

Well said sir.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Nice pickups Shaun! There's some good NTers here... You gonna complete the ASG pack now?

thanks man.....naw, I probably wont unless I can find 3Ds for close to retail. If I dont I'll be OK.
marley wrote:
Nice pickups Shaun. Glad to see you got your pairs brother.
thanks man...diggin that new avy
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just FYI....

ALOT of people lost their Swoosh accounts a few years back because of Nike's layoffs and cracking down on employees giving more than just family members access to their discount.

They have gotten lax on it, but from a reliable source... the more people who speak about their Swoosh account here and guys asking to pay others for their Swoosh access Nike will soon again be cracking down and some of you will be real "salty" you wont have it anymore.

Just giving some of you a heads up.

By the way.. "salty" is played out? Man.. Im gettin old!!! lol

First off I haven't seen this name in ages!
laugh.gif
I have a Swoosh acct through my bros gf who works for Nike and her sister is also a manager at the biggest Niketown out there. Doubt my Swoosh acct is going anywhere for a while...

Swoosh account...so jealous....but anyway back to the shoes...

I had someone that was going to sell me an OC/Sunset for retail, but then they back out because they gave it to their cousin...dang... oh well...

That is BS!

I put money that The Vault had that shipment from day 1 ! They just wanna f with us. Not cool. How is Nike gonna keep shipping out more shipments like that.

That is BS!

I put money that The Vault had that shipment from day 1 ! They just wanna f with us. Not cool. How is Nike gonna keep shipping out more shipments like that.

I know right...is this some kind of record how many restocks this damn store has received.

That is BS!

Yep. There's now way Nike is sending them these small shipments every day. Sounds like BS, but atleast gives certain people chances to try and scoop up a pair.

Damn KB24.com better come through with my order of OC's, but it's not looking good.

Anyone gotten there's in yet or an e-mail from them? I swear their customer service is terrible...Well whatever little customer service they have. I knew this already but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom