OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I've been giving my business to Eastbay for over 10 years now. I understand the bagging part of shipping, costs less, I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is that my Del Sols came in the mail today in a jankie brown box instead of the standard Black venomenon box. Not cool.
photo1wi.jpg
1 of 1 but that's some bs right there. That pair either had an F'd up box or a return w/o the original box
Return them to Eastbay. No one deserves that crap. Especially on a GR release. I'm sure there are more pairs with a REAL Box.
As never wear them said, the original box was badly damaged and we do not have any extra Kobe VI boxes, so it was replaced with that generic brown box.  Please check your messages for my reply. 

The Del Sols are completely sold out now.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Ray....is it possible that the box was badly damaged from the original shipment from eastbay? I'm sure if people start sending back shoes with damaged boxes and eastbay even tosses em and sells with a replacement box that will be bad for business. Just another reason eastbay should provide double box as a standard service.

Wasn't double boxing a standard in the 90s and early 2000s? I remember ordering shoes from them and it came double boxed. I only remember a few years ago they came in the bag.

Ahhh!!!! I wished I was in LA right now!!! Why can't they just restock on online Nike Store and sell it from there?? Well good luck to y'all who make it out to staple center. I need me a pair of den OC's and 3D's!

damn i wish i could make it out the the vault today. traffic would be mad stupid from orange county to La though at 5:00

Torn on the BHM's, local store got them here in Atlanta. Probably pass, and just focus on the china and rice pairs. On the hunt for 3-D's, like many others

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Id rather have a damaged Kobe shoe box than whatever that cardboard shoe box is...Damn smh..

Or how about an email from them stating they don't have the ORIGINAL box, and they're going to send cardboard poop instead.

Would you like a refund? Or the poop box...
but hey they know all about GREAT business.

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

Sucks not to live in LA right now....hunt for the vi are crazy...

dont trip. A lot of us are on the same boat. i usually end up getting on eBay or craigslist a couple hours after its release

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Id rather have a damaged Kobe shoe box than whatever that cardboard shoe box is...Damn smh..

Or how about an email from them stating they don't have the ORIGINAL box, and they're going to send cardboard poop instead.

Would you like a refund? Or the poop box...
but hey they know all about GREAT business.
hahahah yes! Eastbay Ray is taking care of me though. it's all good

give me a late pass, but is something going on at staples or something? i get off the 9th street exit off the 110 to go home everyday so it wouldn't be a problem for me to go and check out what's up

Nike Vault's style of selling. haha, 24 pairs for the All Star Weekend so hypebeasts will buy right away. Then the next thing u know is they'll announce a RESTOCK.

To Nike Vault: that's not called a RESTOCK. It's been there on your stock room but you didn't sold everything last weekend cos y'all trying to make it look so limited even though you received a lot of pairs so you can sell every pair. That's a good one tho' y'all are foolin the kids & the hypebeasts who are new in the game. That's why I aint sweatin' all these Kobe releases. im just laidback coppin pairs @ nike.com, no need to camp out.

my bro just came back recently from China and one of the Nike stores gave him a book about Kobe and the VI's. There's a picture in there that shows the duke's or GR royal black cw? Not sure I just remember there were two versions of the royal cw and the one in the book he got shows a black base with blue scales. I will see if I can take a picture of the little book/magazine when I get home after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom