Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

But you would pay tax and shipping from the outlet also..... So 99.99 isn't that bad after those fees are factored in.... Just sayin

I am probably way late but did anybody notice that the volt revis' have 3M on the heel swoosh? Do they all have this? Copped mine off of NDC's restock and was pleasantly surprised when I looked at the pic below

sigh, i was hoping black/volt to hit outlets, but NDC had to retock em... do these revis outsoles hold up for casual walking on pavement?

Depends on what you're doing. Very responsive, great lateral support, and you also get incredible lockdown. My one gripe with the shoe is that it could be more breathable. My advice to you, is to pick up a pair, hit the gym, if you don't like em you can always return them or rock them casually.

On another note, I accepted I would never own the blk/volts because I refused to pay retail. I was just browsing swoosh and came across a FSR!! I immediately pulled the trigger on a pair..can't wait for them to come in. WHEN ARE THE GREY/VOLT dropping? someone please provide us with some solid info!!

I've posted 2-3 times on the thread that they will release in the next month, they always drop in 2-4 week increments. Either the Nets CW or Silver/Neon will drop next, just pay attention to Geiger's twitter and the NDC release calendar and you'll know when everyone else does. Have patience my friend, they said June release a few months back. I fully expect a June RD, they will probably announce in this coming week or two.

Hows the performance on these or is everyone wearing them casually? Looking for some new trainers to work out in.

depends on what performance you're looking for. I love my pair for working out: weights, plyometrics, and runs under 2 miles. I prefer shoes with more cushion in those workouts, but if you are looking for more of a "bare foot" feel like the Nike Free series, this might not be the right fit.

Support is great for a mid. Great lock down like the KDIV and the ankle notches provide good support in that area - not as much ankle cushion as say the Kobe VII.

Ventilation is poor in areas particularly the heel and top of foot/tongue.

Traction is poor on indoor courts

Damn what outlet has the jets for 60? was at tanger riverhead and they had a fsr for 80 though..

Went to the mall today. I was walking past Jimmy Jazz and saw the NY Knicks Revis in the window, then I went in and copped a pair. These are real nice. 
pimp.gif

Won an auction for another PE. This time the Pro Bowls. Pumped to get them in hand. So far the only PEs I have are the Crimsons Friends and Family, Super Bowl, and soon to be Pro Bowls. Love this shoe. I would make a play for the Oregons, but I'm a USC fan and that's blasphemy.

Won an auction for another PE. This time the Pro Bowls. Pumped to get them in hand. So far the only PEs I have are the Crimsons Friends and Family, Super Bowl, and soon to be Pro Bowls. Love this shoe. I would make a play for the Oregons, but I'm a USC fan and that's blasphemy.

The size 12?

^Yup. Can't wait to try em on.

In other news, I really wish I could get the all blacks on sale somewhere. It seems the only pairs that I ever find for under retail I already own. 

Last edited:
seriously?

Yeah it's called sarcastic humor, I'm so serious. You butt hurt over it? :smh:

I wonder if Nike will try to rush out a Buccaneers based colorway soon?

They have no more GR CW's planned from release after the Nets and Neons, that comes from a cement source at Nike. They are releasing a bunch of new PE's tho.

Congrats! Post some detailed photos of the branding, would be nice to see. I'm a Ducks fan so I would love getting my hands on both PE's. I'm gonna start scooping up the PE's when I get offers for them in my size. I was offered pretty much every PE that we've seen come across the thread. I was doubling up on most CW's so $280 and the PE's are only a few $100 more so why not, specially if there are no GR releasing coming down the pipe.

Yeah it's called sarcastic humor, I'm so serious. You butt hurt over it?
mean.gif

They have no more GR CW's planned from release after the Nets and Neons, that comes from a cement source at Nike. They are releasing a bunch of new PE's tho.
Congrats! Post some detailed photos of the branding, would be nice to see. I'm a Ducks fan so I would love getting my hands on both PE's. I'm gonna start scooping up the PE's when I get offers for them in my size. I was offered pretty much every PE that we've seen come across the thread. I was doubling up on most CW's so $280 and the PE's are only a few $100 more so why not, specially if there are no GR releasing coming down the pipe.
Joey, anybody ever offer you these joints? Because I want them, badly. I fear we may never see production runs of the ZR1 with this type of color blocking.

Joey, anybody ever offer you these joints? Because I want them, badly. I fear we may never see production runs of the ZR1 with this type of color blocking.

Negative. Every other PE has been offered to me at one point or another, except these and the Melo Knicks.

These like the "sake skin" don't have PE branding on them, which made me wonder at first if they were gonna be a GR release CW. Geiger hasn't tweeted this Photo before, although revis was holding the red pair in a photo with his new logo T's. I think these were maybe sample designs for new CW's. PE's usually have branding and end up on someone's feet, seemed like these popped up and went away just as quick. I have extremely solid info that there are no more GR CW's in the works. We'll see what PE's this NFL season has to offer. If I do end up getting offered a pair I'll notify you, but you have to be PayPal ready that day or else they go down the line of people that get the offer. They don't usually sit around long as I'm sure you already know.

Yeah it's called sarcastic humor, I'm so serious. You butt hurt over it?
mean.gif

Being in OR and even closer to the swoosh in Beaverton I was able to get my hands on the black Oregon Revis. The detailing on these is insane! I'm still trying for the silvers though. Should only be a matter of time before I get my hands on them. Then my Oregon Revis PE collection will be complete. Then I can move on to the other Revis PE's. Love these shoes!

Back
Top Bottom