Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Revis looked good today. Held Holmes to
1 reception for 13 yards. Same old Darrelle.

Gotta love a season opening win!

Mehh, geno & holmes are probably easiest task he'll face. Good warmup.

Brees / Colston
Ryan/julio & roddy
Cam/ steve smith all twice this year. Better evaluation. Want to see him ball tho.

I wish i could rock these joints ( arch supports dont fit properly).
Revis line is high slept on, good thing for the fans of these.
Cant wait to see some collection post.
I like the Revis 2 also.

Hit up John

I need those cleats for some field work.

Revis looked like Revis, but we didn't exactly force him to turn and run. That will be the true test. Does he still have that long speed is the question. I think he'll be fine. Still annoyed, but time to move on.

Last edited:
Cleats are okay, I tweeted Gieger yesterday also asking about the them.

They should have made a ZR2 cleat for this season. Would have built mad hype for them. We might see them at the end of the season tho.

if anybody come across a 9.5 in the sample version hit me up looking for black oregons, snakes, and talaria's

Did anyone find the autographed ZR1s at MetLife Stadium on Sunday? I didn't even know they were doing a scavenger hunt, otherwise I would have looked for them. Oh well.

what? why would they do that for a player thats not even on the team anymore and got boo'd?

I really REALLY want these to release...

They aren't releasing, ever. They are the highest valued ZR1 for a reason, it's because they are mega exclusive and have absolutely no chance at releasing. 

Did anyone find the autographed ZR1s at MetLife Stadium on Sunday? I didn't even know they were doing a scavenger hunt, otherwise I would have looked for them. Oh well.

I saw some dude on twitter with a pair of Signed Fir ZR1's. Each pair was signed with Revis's signature the typical "D-revis 24" on each strap.

Last edited:
They aren't releasing, ever. They are the highest valued ZR1 for a reason, it's because they are mega exclusive and have absolutely no chance at releasing. 

That's too bad...for me anyway. I think they are the nicest ones. It would've been a sure purchase for me. Oh, the lucky ones who have them.

The Buccs played at MetLife though, probably more because it was his first game back...

Why wouldn't he sign a red pair and give them out at the Bucs stadium? Seems like he would do more for his teams fans than his ex-opposing team. I guess he was just showing love and appreciation to the NY fans.

That's too bad...for me anyway. I think they are the nicest ones. It would've been a sure purchase for me. Oh, the lucky ones who have them.

Agreed. $700 and up for them.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't he sign a red pair and give them out at the Bucs stadium? Seems like he would do more for his teams fans than his ex-opposing team. I guess he was just showing love and appreciation to the NY fans.
Agreed. $700 and up for them.

I seen a 8 go for $600

dont let the middle man connects fool you

you can obtain some good Revis samples/PEs for mostly around $300-500

thats cheap for a sample/PE

Last edited:
If anyone knows how to lead me to finding those Revis Snake's, please PM me. I have no connects for PE's. Thanks and much appreciated.

Yep, and I was almost over the fact that they weren't dropping after being super salty months ago.  Thanks for opening old wounds. 
laugh.gif

Yep, and I was almost over the fact that they weren't dropping after being super salty months ago.  Thanks for opening old wounds. 
laugh.gif
That's why I tell people "they aren't realizing EVER" so they stop posting about them lol I hate seeing them, they are so sick. Quality is unbelievable, I could have had one but it was too small and I wanted to wear them.
If anyone knows how to lead me to finding those Revis Snake's, please PM me. I have no connects for PE's. Thanks and much appreciated.
What size?
I seen a 8 go for $600

dont let the middle man connects fool you

you can obtain some good Revis samples/PEs for mostly around $300-500

thats cheap for a sample/PE
They prices on all the newly released PE's is skyrocketing. I heard that one guy is buying them all up before they get on the market and monopolizing the ZR1 PE market. that's why we've seen PE's and F&F pairs dry up, or be priced a ridiculous prices. We haven't seen many pass the torch, talaria, suede green, Beauty and Essex or 122. and they 122 have been selling for $1000 and up.

I know who sold that size 8, and I know where it went lol. The PE world is small for these, haha.

pretty big fan of the suede green PE. I know an 11/11.5 would be extremely pricey. Guessing I may have a better shot at a Steelers or Ducks. Kinda reminds me of when I passed on some Nerf Kd4 samples for like 5-600. Dummass :smh:

Back
Top Bottom