Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Sounds like an easy decision to me. I think you know what you want to do. I say go ahead and pull the trigger. Trading a new Corvette for a classic '67 Shelby is more like it. It's personal preference, but I think we can see what your preference is. Make the trade happen and enjoy.

Do that trade ASAP

That's the Original sneaker that opened the door to a whole new world that shoe has history in that condition it's a no brainer

Last edited:
There's a pair of the Sole Collector Talaria inspired ZR1s on eBay in my size! Too bad the seller is asking for nearly 3 grand for them. :-/

There's a pair of the Sole Collector Talaria inspired ZR1s on eBay in my size! Too bad the seller is asking for nearly 3 grand for them. :-/

yeppers, i came across it and wanted to pull the trigger myself before having to double take on the price :smh:

Is there a Best Offer option? I have found that certain eBayers stretch the price quite a bit w/ the hope that someone will bite. They're often ready to negotiate for considerably less if you give it a try. I've been able to pull some kicks off eBay by doing this. Try offering what you see as fair and seeing if you can negotiate a deal. Of course, don't lowball, that can get you locked out completely for lack of respect. I respect the insane rarity of all the F&F Revis' so I can see why the valuation is so high. Doesn't mean I'd sell them for that much if I owned them, or that I'd pay that much for then. But I respect the low numbers released.

Any emplyee wanna help me scoop the camo joints? I can swing some alleys for supreme drops or kith 

"Nike Talk"....good deal on those

Looks like the Oregon PE's topped out at $475. That's still a deal IMO. Whoever got them got them for less than most others copped for.

Back
Top Bottom