Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Wasn't really feelin' these but the CGs have swayed me

These are literally the best sneakers I've owned. I play indoor football on a turf field every Friday, I'm at the end of a 10 week season and I bought two pairs of the crimsons, one to rock and one to play in. Turf is like sandpaper carpet grass, it's abrasive as hell. Literally rips your skin off if you slide on it. The shoes look BRAND NEW after 10 games, no creasing, paint chipping, no major scuffs or digs, nothing. The comfort and responsiveness is ridiculous. Just an excellent Quailty shoe from Nike, couldn't be happier.

anyone got the SKU for champs for the volts? I know it was asked but i didnt see it anywhere, trying to do a stock locate

CHAMPS SPORTS IN WILLOWBROOK MALL, NJ. Has volts in stock, mad Heat in that store.

I'm sure this has been brought up in the past but can someone tell me where I can get the cool grey/ wolf grey online or a definet phone order in a size 13. Thanks.

Shane at sneakerworld in Monticello, NY is taking orders for BLACK/ANTHRACITE -all sizes, COOL GREYS and CRIMSONS. 845 791 4440 all pairs are selling fast, tell him Joey D sent you. $130 pick up $140 shipped. Great service, a bunch of people on here already ordered from him and can vouch.

Does this guy order in sizes for you? Last time I called he didn't have my size but you made it sound like he can get you what ever you need... Thanks

Does this guy order in sizes for you? Last time I called he didn't have my size but you made it sound like he can get you what ever you need... Thanks
If he can't order you a size 13 it's because the Nike wholesaler doesn't have anymore size 13 available for retailers. He has a shoe store that has a Nike account, so he can order shoes directly from Nike that we can't order as consumers. That Means all the shoes are IN STORES. I see CG's all over...u just gotta sniff them out.

Sneaker World finally got the all blacks? Shane better hurry up and send mines if he hasn't lol
got my blacks from Shane like 3 days ago. I had him ordered them like on the 17th. I'll know tomorrow when the next Revis shoe will drop. I'll post and let you guys know. I'll also post pics of my all blacks when I get home.

^^^Thanks for posting pics of the black colorway. I really appreciate u taking the time to do that for us.

Still waiting to see the Pitt colorway. Come on, Revis. :D

Back
Top Bottom