Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I've been posting in this thread before you so stop it. I was just commenting on your rant. Everyone is not in tune what is being released even if they work at Nike. This is a very important weekend for Nike and everything not All-Star related is not going to receive attention especially after what happened in Orlando last year.
I wasn't being sarcastic before. I didn't know you had posted in here, my bad. I've just been pretty active in here and didn't recognize your avi or name. I'm not trying to argue with you man. I'm just trying to let these dudes know what I know

And you make a very valid point and I completely agree with you about All-start with other releases not getting ALOT of attention, but nothing?!. One tweet, and put on the NDC calendar and put on and removed from the Footlocker calandar. Although I still think Nike, SC, NK, KOF, SN, SF or SOME sneaker website would have put out info or pictures, they put out multiple release/sneaker posts everyday.Nice Kicks put out a story about Vans CA Skate shoes, Sole Collector did a story about the Irish Track & Field Team signing with New Balance. They weren't too busy for those stories even though it ASW...lol They could have easily put something out about it and should have. It's still really strange to me not to see anything, not even ONE stock photo...still weird to me.

My blackouts came in today, and wow they are comfy as hell, if I can't find any volts in my size soon might have to double up.

So far only retailer I've seen is NDC. Good luck everyone! Unless your gong for 8.5s then I hope your computer crashes, lol.

Official Nike images

These remind me of the KD2 All-Star. I like these a lot. If I could get these on discount I would.

pissed i didn't cop the volts since they're so limited, but the crimson's are still crispy tho... with this "big apple" colorway I'm not gonna be surprised if they start dropping mad colorways in a couple months for college football teams...

slept on the volts, least the crimsons are still legit....these "Big Apple's" are makin me thnk college football teams are gonna be getting colorways for spring/summer practice...

Thank you sir...hopefully we can get the discount on release day. This will be my third pair of revis' for under retail, cnt believe how much ppl r sleepin on this dope *** shoe.
Man I hope people stay in a ******g comma, love easy cops for a popular shoe. Can you imagine walking into a store, and saying can I have a pair of yeezys or galaxy foams? Easy cop for good shoes = my love for ZR1

Thank you sir...hopefully we can get the discount on release day. This will be my third pair of revis' for under retail, cnt believe how much ppl r sleepin on this dope *** shoe.
that's bs cause they told me they couldn't order them but they have em in my size smh. I banking on JoeyD and I praying after that snow him and Shane come through. I NEED THEM VOLTS!

Back
Top Bottom