Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I had a pair of these in cart waiting for checkout at Eastbay. Went on to try to get the V's from FNL, got hit with the credit card errors and wasted my time. By the time I got back to these on Eastbay they already took it out of my cart. I thought we were good if we had it in our carts on Eastbay so I didn't check out immediately. I was so shocked to be able to add them to carton Eastbay too. :smh::smh:

Look at all of these random cats all of a sudden 
roll.gif

Hype is a helluva drug.

Probably never been in the Revis thread :lol:

Champs Yardline in NJ handled this horribly! I asked the manager how was it being handled she said 10am..come to find out ppl buying the black grapes were buying the revis as well, and she didn't even know. Short story I struck out.

Near riot at Mercer shut this release down. All because of the Black Grapes. You'll be lucky to get a pair from there should they release them to the public. NO special box.

I had a pair of these in cart waiting for checkout at Eastbay. Went on to try to get the V's from FNL, got hit with the credit card errors and wasted my time. By the time I got back to these on Eastbay they already took it out of my cart. I thought we were good if we had it in our carts on Eastbay so I didn't check out immediately. I was so shocked to be able to add them to carton Eastbay too.
mean.gif
mean.gif
Nothing is guaranteed at Eastbay, last weekend I got through check out and paid for the 11 lows, I even checked my bank account and it had a debit from eastbay.... Two days later I check my order status and it says canceled. I talked to their service rep and they basically told me that nothing is for sure until after they have shipped them. Needless to say Im done with Eastbay all together, (oh and I still haven't got my refund from them for the shoes that I bought but apparently didn't). Seems like this Revis release was a night mare, glad i slept through those twitter alerts. 

I didn't record it, but with as many people out there, it'll pop up sooner or later. As far as the Revis' go, I was told by an employee they had 10 which is a load of crap because that's not even a full size run and Mercer of all places would have the most allocated to them with a limited shoe. Some pairs went through the back door to their VIPs and some kids (literally) that camped out got them. You'll see most of the 224 on eBay in the coming days. This release was a mess and I'm done with Mercer as a whole and this thread.

Got my order confirmation for the denims then went to Foot Locker to redeem my raffle ticket for the grapes. It's been a pretty good morning.

I didn't record it, but with as many people out there, it'll pop up sooner or later. As far as the Revis' go, I was told by an employee they had 10 which is a load of crap because that's not even a full size run and Mercer of all places would have the most allocated to them with a limited shoe. Some pairs went through the back door to their VIPs and some kids (literally) that camped out got them. You'll see most of the 224 on eBay in the coming days. This release was a mess and I'm done with Mercer as a whole and this thread.
it sucks u wasted your time but u gotta expect that going to mercer

Wait til online orders come in. Im sure a majority will be on ebay. Seen a picture of NDCs saving your place in line screen on one auction :smh:

to think i was gunna camp there :tongue:

i'm gonna go ahead and cop the red and black ones. Thanks guys. BTW, the way Nike waited to send out the link just messed my morning all up!

NDC, mercer, eastbay, champs online,and select champs stores....only 224 pairs? hard to believe

struck out on NDC,no surprise

Back
Top Bottom