Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Love these shoes!! So subtle!

They are my favorite pair to wear and when I first saw them in pics I hated them lol they are a million times nicer in person and on feet. I get compliments every time I wear them.

Found a pair of cool greys in a 13 at my local Shiekh for $60, I was so stoked I wasn't even going to check them out first. Strangely enough, the employee told me to check them and the left shoe looked like it was worn about 5-6 times! So disappointed..
Is that a USD logo? Don't see that very often.

They are my favorite pair to wear and when I first saw them in pics I hated them lol they are a million times nicer in person and on feet. I get compliments every time I wear them.

Lol same here man. Pics do them no justice. They look great in person and on foot.

Hummm guy on eBay saying they are samples. I know the gr pair was fir/white. This pair seems to have Grey on it too.

Hummm guy on eBay saying they are samples. I know the gr pair was fir/white. This pair seems to have Grey on it too.
Alright I just saw the auction and they are samples. They had the revis island logo at the heel GR pairs didn't release with that. And they are promo tagged. They are the same cw as the GR pairs thogh, no grey

I dont ever remember seeing these in hear but they are dope. Jeremy Guthrie PE

No grey on the "friends and family." Jets CW. As posted before, just a Revis island 24 on the inside heel.

I dont ever remember seeing these in hear but they are dope. Jeremy Guthrie PE

I've seen these - posted em awhile back but deleted cus the photo wasn't mine and drama blah blah - but Def a sick shoe, would like them more if they were a littttttle darker blue.

Might have to triple up at that price

Got volts a few months ago for $38 each. I posted they were at Rehobeth outlet. Idk if they still have sizes, I doubt it.

Saw these on eBay! Size 8. Didn't realize these had a snakeskin strap.

FYI: I did notice the seller had some GM Oregon Ducks 3's and 4's. He also has a lot other authentic shoes, and his rating and feedback is great. He might not know the Jordan Ducks are fake - idk. Just cause for concern. These PE's are def legit tho.

Last edited:
There is a TON of Camo's and Denims on EBay. I must have seen 6-8 pairs of denims. There is also a lot of PE's, some are listed for $1,000+ tho, what a joke.

This was cool, saw a signed 10.5 for under retail. I'm gonna buy em if I can get them for $100. I actually know they seller, but they aren't verified so it will cost more to authenticate than the shoes cost. I probably won't authenticate them.

Denims:

Pure rapeage:

Last edited:

i didnt realize you were posting from mobile at first, and so i saw all the little white dots, and thought it was like an air max bag in the middle of the shoe :lol: i was like what? when did this happen? it took me longer to figure out than i would like to admit lol

i didnt realize you were posting from mobile at first, and so i saw all the little white dots, and thought it was like an air max bag in the middle of the shoe :lol: i was like what? when did this happen? it took me longer to figure out than i would like to admit lol

Haha VIS ZOOM AIR! That would have been dope on these. That's funny tho.

Back
Top Bottom