Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

lol

Joey, trust me no one in this thread follows Revis with the Pats and Pats in general as much as i do...if the reports of how this dude is balling in training camp are true, the NFL better be ready for a serious debate about the true best CB in the game

im so rooting for Nike to revive this line

I hope he comes back better than ever, I'm still a fan it's just hard for me because he's a ******* Pat. Makes me sick tbh, he was quoted saying he wanted to come back to the jets as a first option also - makes it even worse.

I wish him the best though.

I'm up in Cortland right now for the Jets training camp, green and white scrimmage tonight. Hopefully see some players in the bars later tonight after, it's pretty common.

the orange snakeskins :smokin

after looking at John and Revis IG pics

I see the PEs are in all different sizes so that only means one thing......

they will be friends n family only and some will make there way to flight club/ebay/sneaker cons

My boy had the first ZR2 listing on ebay- the one SN linked to in their story. He came up at a Nike outlet store. I was too jellz

My boy had the first ZR2 listing on ebay- the one SN linked to in their story. He came up at a Nike outlet store. I was too jellz
He found them at an outlet? [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Last edited:
How did he just find salesman samples at an outlet?

in orlando they get samples all the time i came across some VTech Barry Sanders samples at a Nike outlet in orlando and the Green Suede Revis was at Nike outlets

you have the green suedes? what size if you dont mind me asking? :nerd:

I dont have them I passed on but I know for a fact of at least 3 nike outlets that had em. I dont remember if they were $80 or $40 but it seem like all the sizes was a size 10 n im a 9/9.5 a 10 would be too big

I only own 3 sample revis all size 9.5

If i could find more in size 9.5 I would get them

still looking for Talarias and Snakes

I have had the opportunity to purchase every Revis sample tho minus the Revis 2s

Last edited:
i really like the 2s
still no reason why they terminated his line?

idk my guess would be he got hurt n they didnt know his future plus the sell of the Revis 1 was low but thats marketing fault

but he bounced back in Tampa and now he is with a top tier franchise that has been bragging about how is looking on the field

wish they would go ahead and give them the green light again cause Calvin Johnson shoes doesnt do it for me

I hope they dont give Richard a shoe :smh:

Last edited:
idk my guess would be he got hurt n they didnt know his future plus the sell of the Revis 1 was low but thats marketing fault

but he bounced back in Tampa and now he is with a top tier franchise that has been bragging about how is looking on the field

wish they would go ahead and give them the green light again cause Calvin Johnson shoes doesnt do it for me

I hope they dont give Richard a shoe
mean.gif
revis shoes had a feel to it that made me warm inside 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I hope they dont give Richard a shoe
mean.gif
at the very least, I hope they release more of the originals with different colors.  which 3 samples do you have in a 9.5? 

You know what I just realized?  All 3 of the baseball players that got Revis PE's recently are out for the season:  Shane Victorino had back surgery, Carlos Gonzalez is having knee surgery and Troy Tulowitzki had a season ending hip injury.

Back
Top Bottom