:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

2emd409.png

Damn those 112 inspired brons are sick! I hope my dunkman pack looks good in person.
Those spriteposite brons are sick as well.

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Having the option to keep the mesh and not use the foam would've sealed the deal...not sure about the foam option.

my chaos inspired ix id's... it's either these or the Swingmans for me. I know I need to pull the trigger quick tho

anybody recall about how long it took before the gum option sold out/was taken off Nike ID?
I'm debating between these and the dunkman id's. I may go with these since I already have the dunkman vii's. This is tough 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

I'm skipping on the GR dunkmans for these. I know it's only a slight difference but I'm siding with these.
pimp.gif

Put a pair just exactly like these in my locker this morning. Probably order them once this February shoe madness is over.

NT I need some help. I can't help but pull the trigger on an LBJ 9 with foamposite. I've tinkered with the options for a good hour and here's the 2 I'm choosing between. Let me know what you'd go with. I'd appreciate the input. Obviously, I'm not going to let someone's opinion affect me in some major way, I pretty much know which one I'm going with, but I just want to know what you guys think. Nice ID pics, everyone! This foamposite option's got everyone hyped I see.

Originally Posted by Rocket

NT I need some help. I can't help but pull the trigger on an LBJ 9 with foamposite. I've tinkered with the options for a good hour and here's the 2 I'm choosing between. Let me know what you'd go with. I'd appreciate the input. Obviously, I'm not going to let someone's opinion affect me in some major way, I pretty much know which one I'm going with, but I just want to know what you guys think. Nice ID pics, everyone! This foamposite option's got everyone hyped I see.

I'd pull trigger on the Dunkman inspired ones

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I'm liking these right now
bron9blackbq.jpg

Originally Posted by Rocket
Have you tried making these with the dark grey foamposite?

I tried the dark grey foamposite and they both work. I like the lighter grey more.

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Having the option to keep the mesh and not use the foam would've sealed the deal...not sure about the foam option.

my chaos inspired ix id's... it's either these or the Swingmans for me. I know I need to pull the trigger quick tho

anybody recall about how long it took before the gum option sold out/was taken off Nike ID?

The gum sole/mesh option stayed up from day 1 until it was replaced last night with this new foamposite option.

I wish they would have let us see actual pics of the Eggplant foam.

gumrubber.jpg

Regret not buying these when I had a chance. As for the new options, wish there were more colors available (red & yellow). They should also add the speckle option to the regular ID's.

thinking about copping the white dunkmans that Jason Petrie designed. always wanted the lebron 3 dunkman promo but finding and those prices.

how yall like my sprites.. plz comment-><-

alien.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif