:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Just came in and pretty satisfied. Inspired for what GSW might wear in road games.

Last pic showing 3M swoosh.

The UPS guy dropped off my ID's as I was walking out. I'll post pics tomorrow. I just took a couple teaser shots for now. I'll upload them in a minute.

Originally Posted by gentry187

The UPS guy dropped off my ID's as I was walking out. I'll post pics tomorrow. I just took a couple teaser shots for now. I'll upload them in a minute.

oh hell no, dont give us no friggin teaser 
laugh.gif

show us the SHOE

^ Those are nice. If they had the gold/yellow option for the outsole that's what I would do to them.

GENTRY THAT BLACK/GUM BOTTOM COLORWAY IS THE BEST ID I'VE SEEN SO FAR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'M NOT THE TYPE TO ID A SHOE BUT I'M GONNA ID THAT COLORWAY.

TAXIS ARE A CLOSE SECOND.

THE REST ARE TRASH IMO.

Nice design Gentry...I have one more coming in like that. I used a black swoosh with grey trim tho. Hope it comes out close to looking as good as yours do.

Black and Gums are siiiiick. The photography doesn't hurt either, but I'd almost want to bite the whole thing, but I might go with the same concept with navy instead of black.

Thanks guys. I'm very satisfied with the outcome. The quality on these isn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. They're actually well done and hardly any excessive glue stains like some of the actual released pairs. The only thing that does feel inferior to the GR's is the padding on the ankles. My SVSM's come in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to them now.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom