:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Uconn's Ryan Boatright
ac3236.jpg

2dpdtd.jpg

240yd6a.jpg

4id6wj.jpg

Is the red on iD's this dark, or is this a different shade? Or just the way the pics look?

Love the use of white on these with minimal hits of color.  May copy but with blue and red in a sort of Clippers or old Sixers type of style..

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Love the use of white on these with minimal hits of color.  May copy but with blue and red in a sort of Clippers or old Sixers type of style..

What size are these? They look real big! Also real nice 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by gentry187

For all those who haven't seen a pair of IDs they liked as of yet......that is except for Black/Gums.....

HOW DID YOU MISS THESE?!
eek.gif

I know it's not an original concept, but dammit I'd cop these in a second if they were a GR drop.
smokin.gif

Props to GENTRY for both IDs.

I didn't want to ID these because of course they weren't really original but wowoow those pics are NICE.  maaaybe ill make these if the limited options are still available in the new year

^Those SVSM home's are
pimp.gif
. Only thing about that shoe that would keep me from pulling the trigger on them is the sig on the tongue. Half of it stands out and the other half blends in with the tongue. I can't get with that. But damn! I might just bite & paint the sig gold myself!

So to those with their IDs already, how do these run? I have the UKs in a size 10.5 which fit like my Cannons in a size 11. I want to ID a pair I think but I wanted to get some feedback on sizing first.

^My IDs were true to size.

I normally wear a 8.5.

Got my Cannons in a 9

Got my IDs in a 8.5.

They all fit the same.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I normally wear a 8.5.

Got my Cannons in a 9

Got my IDs in a 8.5.

They all fit the same.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But is there a diff in what kinda socks you wear?  I need my nike socks for my MN.....nothing else fits comfortably[/color]

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I normally wear a 8.5.

Got my Cannons in a 9

Got my IDs in a 8.5.

They all fit the same.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But is there a diff in what kinda socks you wear?  I need my nike socks for my MN.....nothing else fits comfortably[/color]

I only wear cheap Fruit of the Loom socks so idk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

What size are these? They look real big! Also real nice 
eek.gif
Thanks,
It's a size 12.

Back
Top Bottom