:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

How's the sizing?

The iDs seem to fit better than the GRs to me. Maybe a .5 bigger.
Thank you.
I'm gonna order these.  But my gut is saying wait until NikeID provides more options like ice sole, speckles etc...

a few more Nike iD Air Max LeBron 9's, IX

@Deshair
2urvw2a.jpg

@wesquik
akcuh82ciaaiqpu.jpg

TheJakeMartin
akjasiecqaazikk.jpg

BmoreSlick
2gset83.jpg

Darrion Stokes
504462430.jpg

I can't settle on a single design.

Wish Nike had more true to life lighting on the shoes when designing

I'm going to wait to ID me a pair until All-Star weekend hopefully they add more options by then. That's the only thing that's holding me back.

1felb5.jpg

Some really nice stuff in here. Can't wait to order a couple pairs.

Just wanted to drop a few pics of some ideas I'm considering. Sorry if anyone has already posted these, I didn't check the whole thread. Feel free to use any of these and definitely let me know some feedback... would like to limit it to 2, maybe 3 max.

2f0egr4.jpg

14cgtwm.jpg

hx4q6a.jpg

ajw409.jpg

fvwynd.jpg

k97w2u.jpg

I got a nice pair of iD's inspired by a pair of LBJ 7's. I'll be customizing em hopefully with battleground's help. I'll show you guys what the base (un-customized) shoe looks like.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Some really nice stuff in here. Can't wait to order a couple pairs.

Just wanted to drop a few pics of some ideas I'm considering. Sorry if anyone has already posted these, I didn't check the whole thread. Feel free to use any of these and definitely let me know some feedback... would like to limit it to 2, maybe 3 max.

14cgtwm.jpg

ajw409.jpg
Those are the only 2 I like. Skins and Away Suns but the Away Suns more and by a lot more.

How's the sizing?

I think you meant .5 smaller than GRs?  I called up ndc and they recommended to get true sizes for LeBron 9 iDs.  Yes, the GRs run .5 bigger, it seems.  ndc also confirmed that with me.  I'm sure Gentry would confirm that, as well.

If I'm not mistaken the Brons used to be $206. Now it's $215. Correct me if i'm wrong someone. I got tax money coming, but at $215 it's a no go. I know it's only $9 but it's the Principal of the matter. Nevermind real late. Price did go up. No go for me.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

How's the sizing?

I think you meant .5 smaller than GRs?  I called up ndc and they recommended to get true sizes for LeBron 9 iDs.  Yes, the GRs run .5 bigger, it seems.  ndc also confirmed that with me.  I'm sure Gentry would confirm that, as well.

I still went half a size up on my ID's but I could of easily gone with true to size. IMO these run just like the Freegums do.

How's the sizing?

I wear a sz 14 in iDs, but I have to buy a sz 15 for GRs. The 15s are a half sz too big though. My iDs fit more TTS than my GRs.And with my experience with the 7 GRs I own so far, most run .5 SMALLER than normal. The Lebron 9 thread will also verify this.

another shot of Al Harrington's iD's
x999.jpg

J.R. Smith's LeBron 9 Nike iD's
i1zcli.jpg
2hzr6yv.jpg

126cm81.jpg

1pj6og.jpg

*The China Basketball Association made him cover the swoosh

Originally Posted by gentry187

I still went half a size up on my ID's but I could of easily gone with true to size. IMO these run just like the Freegums do.

Thanks Gentry. I didn't have to go up in size with my 2 iDs that are sz 14, whereas a 14 is .5 too small with my GRs. With iDs, there's no need to go .5 sz up like you have to do with most of the Lebron 9s.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

126cm81.jpg

1pj6og.jpg

why didnt they make the chinese guy cover the swoosh on his kobes?

Here are my Ideas. Feel free to steal them, but if i ever see you out wearing them, I'm going to call you out on it.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by you big dummy

126cm81.jpg

1pj6og.jpg

why didnt they make the chinese guy cover the swoosh on his kobes?
I was wondering the exact same thing. 

I just pulled the trigger on my 4th pair. I kept the Heat colors in mind on this one. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom