:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

I didn't even notice the logo on the back
pimp.gif

Gentry, those xmas flips are sick!

My ids came in today... inspired by lebrons PEs..

2rp61jo.jpg

n68960.jpg

344s5s8.jpg

33y5847.jpg

21e9oar.jpg

And with the red laces..
opuss2.jpg

waor5j.jpg

Yall go 2 crazy over "color themed" shoes.  At the end of the day its an all green shoe, and Im not feelin them.  

Originally Posted by gentry187

Here they are- Xmas Flips. I borrowed from both Xmas LeBron 8's & 9's then flipped the colors. These became my favorite ID the moment I saw them. And with the options no longer available I truly have a 1 of 1 pair.
pimp.gif
Battleground on the specks as usual.

I know this has been said at length already, but these IDs are AMAZING! Great job.

this is a great shoe but I'm not a big fan of the id concept, i feel that it just waters down the nike colorways

finally got mine, was well worth tha wait too, 110% happy with em. sorry for the horrible sideways phone pics though  
laugh.gif

2072h09.jpg

3481pnt.jpg
141uzom.jpg

Please stop showing pictures of the 1st Run ID's. I still haven't stopped kicking myself for not getting one

Also when does the Foam option drop and the final Limited option go up? Or has that been scrapped

I'm liking the xmas flips but just curious why the quarter panel isn't the same woven material as all the other lebrons 9s. Woulda made it a lot better than it already is.

@Gentry, requesting permission to use your unofficial Miami Heat Lebron 9 id colorway as inspiration. I want to make the same shoe with possibly a minor change or two. They're just too dope! Like the Freegums, but way better, lol. I live in Atlanta, so if you are ever in the area, just let me know and I'll make sure not to wear them while you're here, haha!

No need for permission bro. Go right ahead. I don't mind at all. I'd be flattered more than anything.

saw these on another site

Phase2 wrote:

Got these in yesterday, and I couldn't be any happier with them! Obvious color choice was inspired by the old Warriors colors (I'm a Warriors fan).
warriors2.jpg

warriors3.jpg

-Jermaine

BugsBenny wrote:

So these arrived the other day.. Finally got some light to chuck em up.

Lakers Colourway.. cause well.. f* the haters
laugh.gif

75582530.jpg

57103860.jpg

97229752.jpg

Never in the line have I seen an all white LeBron signature shoe.. I love a clean colourway and you can't really get much cleaner.. Foam was the only way to complete this properly.. Looking to do a little custom work to these.. Want the foam white too.

98458532.jpg

89691216.jpg

69496996.jpg

97258078.jpg

Back
Top Bottom