*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

I could be wrong so please don't go nuts on me but that tag on the XX1's look fishy...

I've had a few different XX1 samples none were tagged like that.
& I am aware your saying these are some type of look see samples and a Look See type of tag would be different from Sales sample or PE's but I'm almost positive I've seen that type of tag on Fakes before.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I could be wrong so please don't go nuts on me but that tag on the XX1's look fishy...

I've had a few different XX1 samples none were tagged like that.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Also look at the left shoe's heel area too, the shape is off.

YEah...I can't say it didn't cross my mind but why would there be fakes of a shoe that doesn't exist looking nothing like a Jordan? What would be the point, ya know?
The serial # is a near-exact match on the main #s & factory as the XX1 Lows I have.

Also, as stated, the size is literally identical to my 12s... that's almost unheard of for fakes, which run crazy-small compared to legit kicks (I had a pair of fakes that I made the seller pay me back for and they said 12s but I couldn't even get my feet in them but I could wear 11.5 legit pair in the exact same shoe.
I noticed the edges and whatnot too, that aren't even but these really seem like work-up samples that weren't designed to be worn but were built on the exact same last as real XX1s.
The materials are REALLY exacting, the jumpman logos are spot on the same as teh regular release lows down to the minute details, like the grill piece on the tongue, same as the grills on the sides of XX1s, the "3D" style Jumpmen on the toe and heel...exactly the same shape, down to the hands, basketball, shoe laces, etc.
Also the stitching is impeccable around the whole shoe: the uppers, the quilting inside...SOOOO different than fakes I've seen that are jagged and have those little triangles found all over the poorly-cut uppers.
I won't say I'm not skeptical but I'd actually be kinda shocked to find out these are completely fake. They'd be the strangest, most well-made fake Jordan of a shoe never produced that I'll ever see.

Zach13g: you have pics of the sample XX1s you could post? All the samples I saw looked nothing like these and incorporated more of the suede that were used on the regular releases...

Originally Posted by leejulien

Is it just me or does the right shoe look smaller?

I think it's just you, man... They're identical in size and identical in size to the regular XX1 Low 12s I own... both shoes match up almost to the millimeter the same between each other and between the samples to the regulars when sole to sole.

I don't have pics of XX1's that look like that, but you can google Jordan XX1 samples and see alot of early samples.

all I'm saying I've seen alot of sample tags, I've seen sample tags similar to yours but the font on that pair is off.

sample tags on XX1's I've seen looked like this

now if those are a prototype they wouldn't have the same tagging as above ^

if they were made in 05' they would have something like this ^

i remember seeing the bugs bunny size hare vii's back in the day off ebay. This was when I first got into shoes and thought theyd be cool to display for like $200. They ended for like $1,000+ I believe

^^^oh weeee
sick.gif

time for the red laser pair now eh?

Holy macaroni...Those are gorgeous! That "filled in" laser pattern looks way better than that other pair on eBay a while back.

-Jermaine

higher tongue, crumpled grey suede, Air Jordan Logo stamped.

Air Jordan 1 black/shadow grey/white   salesman samples

Back
Top Bottom