*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Originally Posted by xblker47

Anyone got info on these?
nerd.gif

im still tellin you its a backboard...lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by nine point five

ayooooo I need some answers on this pair I just ran across. how the hell does it have (what appears to be a) 1980 coding printed on the ankle yet a 2009 Sample tag?

Sorry, can't answer your question but did you mean 2002 sample tag?

laugh.gif
yup.

yea the reason why i thought they werent legit b.c i never saw those Laser IV's but they look damn good...

-Tyler

Good thing I was able to get a refund. I got fooled, but I guess it happens to the best of us.

-Jermaine

That's really good news Phase. Hit me up, let me know what happened. I wonder if he is still using the same info.

Just checked eBay. Both auctions are gone, funny how two different sellers both ended there auctions for III samples at the same time! What a joke this guy is.

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Just checked eBay. Both auctions are gone, funny how two different sellers both ended there auctions for III samples at the same time! What a joke this guy is.
What I tell ya? smh at the trails he leaves behind, but we're too quick to catch on. Sometimes I think we shouldn't even be discussingthese things on this public forum, it only gives him opportunities to better his creations,
smh.gif

^ I agree. That's why I don't post details on here and we shouldn't. Just need to put the word out there that certain things aren't in the upand up.
I want to compile a list of the eBay names he has been using.

Originally Posted by Sallymander

Originally Posted by mj234eva

To this day, I still want those Ref sample XI's.

I remember first seeing them on a Ref's foot back in the day and thinking man I want those...

I just sold to a guy that has them but he's a sample collector, so I doubt he's coming off of them
frown.gif
If you want em that bad your gonna have to pay lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...#!$@?hash=item4a9d60d65b
Naw, I have at least 3 other pairs I can get for 95%+ of the cost of that pair. Guy is weird, list them for months with no buyers @ 10k. And upsit to 23k, tsk tsk.

dog you might want to take that picture out of your sig (smiley) before the mods take your sig privelages

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Take a look at these 1's, not sure if they qualify as a sample but I dont know what else to call them. Maybe just a rare shoe!
you be the judge!

OG I in designed shape and all, no jordan tagging anywhere and in the G-town Terminator color blocking with terminator box.
I actually had these as a kid when I was 9-10 years old... These were just the kid's version when the adult version was the Legend... Dope!

^ Really... That doesnt add up... Plus Joerdans are in an original Terminator box... I think it was someone in the assembly line just screwin around...

^ I agree. That's why I don't post details on here and we shouldn't. Just need to put the word out there that certain things aren't in the up and up.

Both sellers on both of the "IIIs" are located in Cali. Obv the same seller.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

^ I agree. That's why I don't post details on here and we shouldn't. Just need to put the word out there that certain things aren't in the up and up.
Both sellers on both of the "IIIs" are located in Cali. Obv the same seller.
Shhhh....he might change his location to Portland / Beaverton, OR again to really garble them as genuinesamples.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom