Official NLCS: Cardinals (3) Vs. Brewers (2) Series Thread: Game 6 (10/16) @ 8:05pm

carp is the worst good pitcher ive ever seen......he needs to calm down and get these guys out, these singles and walks are gonna kill him one of these innings if he doesnt stop

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

carp is the worst good pitcher ive ever seen......he needs to calm down and get these guys out, these singles and walks are gonna kill him one of these innings if he doesnt stop

I feel the same way about YO.  It seems any little thing rattles him and he instantly becomes ineffective.

What happened to Holiday? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

nerd.gif

He isnt hitting...........he had a hand injury too, but damn, coulda been 2 big innings.......but instead we get a goose egg

nerd.gif

He isnt hitting...........he had a hand injury too, but damn, coulda been 2 big innings.......but instead we get a goose egg
Watching him at bat is
sick.gif
Dude gives up when you get 2 strikes on him. And he'll swing at ANYTHING.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

nerd.gif

Watching him at bat is
sick.gif
Dude gives up when you get 2 strikes on him. And he'll swing at ANYTHING.
30t6p3b.gif

freese should be in his spot tomorrow night....we`ll see.

nerd.gif

My bad, I was wondering what happened to his hand?  I caught the end of the game and commentators were saying how his hand was hurting him during his at-bat...

nerd.gif

My bad, I was wondering what happened to his hand?  I caught the end of the game and commentators were saying how his hand was hurting him during his at-bat...

i dont remember exactly, he hurt it a few weeks before the end of the season and it has been bothering him ever since.

Damn........what are we gonna do with allen craig next year? dude has really shown up the last few months of the season.

2nd base is his only option unless pujols leaves, then berk can go to 1st and craig can go to right field.

Well, no matter how this one ends I can't really complain about Wolf.  This definitely counts as a good outing for him.

The Brewers won the series with tonights game, mark my words. $#@$ you Cardinals you dumb %%+$$!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The Brewers won the series with tonights game, mark my words. $#@$ you Cardinals you dumb %%+$$!!!!!!!!!!

pretty much
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Now we`re going to their house to lose and see them celebrate in our faces
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this series reminds me somewhat of how the 06 nlcs played out with the cardinals involved.

going back to milwaukee up 3-2 i think the cardinals finish this sunday.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

pretty much
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Now we`re going to their house to lose and see them celebrate in our faces
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have a hard time seeing us being capable of winning 2 in a row anymore.  Our pitching and defense have both imploded.  I think you guys got it.

Also, I don't think I ever want to see Hart in a Brewers uni again after these playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom