Official NLCS San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies Thread (4-2) Giants Win NL Pennant

4c426d81f90191cc481cf25a4ec305844b3d1a6d.gif

lets get it giants

The Phillies are a better team because there offense but I think the Giants take this in 6. I just have that feeling.
laugh.gif

The Phillies are a better team because there offense but I think the Giants take this in 6. I just have that feeling.
laugh.gif

This will be a very good series, im hoping the Giants in 6. But that Philies hitting plus great pitching right now might prove to be too much for our bats.

This will be a very good series, im hoping the Giants in 6. But that Philies hitting plus great pitching right now might prove to be too much for our bats.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Does Zito make the roster this time?
Can't change playoff rosters unless someone is injured so probably not

I'm praying Lincecum can out perform his game 1 performance...we're going to need that and some offense to beat Halladay in game 1...if he can do that he can say the f-word a billion times on live tv

Interesting series.

I'm praying Lincecum can out perform his game 1 performance...we're going to need that and some offense to beat Halladay in game 1...if he can do that he can say the f-word a billion times on live tv

Interesting series.

I doubt he makes it this round. The Giants will probably stick with the four man rotation, plus Zito isn't very good as a relief pitcher.

I doubt he makes it this round. The Giants will probably stick with the four man rotation, plus Zito isn't very good as a relief pitcher.

Originally Posted by LB510

The rosters expand right?
Nope. Stays at 25, but teams can swap before the series starts. Can't see Bochy and Co. making any changes, anyways.

I have a feeling we'll go Timmy-Dirty-Cain. Dirty pitched pretty good in PHI in August, the whole RLR thing, and Matt Cain being a fly ball pitcher scares me in CBP.

Go Giants.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

The rosters expand right?
Nope. Stays at 25, but teams can swap before the series starts. Can't see Bochy and Co. making any changes, anyways.

I have a feeling we'll go Timmy-Dirty-Cain. Dirty pitched pretty good in PHI in August, the whole RLR thing, and Matt Cain being a fly ball pitcher scares me in CBP.

Go Giants.
pimp.gif

I am real excited for the series. I want the giants to win so bad. I am probably gonna wear my sf fitted all week Haha
pimp.gif

I am real excited for the series. I want the giants to win so bad. I am probably gonna wear my sf fitted all week Haha
pimp.gif

I always liked our chances against the Phillies. Giants seem to play well against them so hopefully they could pull this one through.

I always liked our chances against the Phillies. Giants seem to play well against them so hopefully they could pull this one through.

SF does not have the offense to match up with the Phils, this will end in 5-6 games in the Phillies favor.

The only way they have a chance is if their starters [Phils] implode, because they can go deep in each game and their pen would not even be a factor.

SF does not have the offense to match up with the Phils, this will end in 5-6 games in the Phillies favor.

The only way they have a chance is if their starters [Phils] implode, because they can go deep in each game and their pen would not even be a factor.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Shouldnt respond to posts with smart +*% answers if you dont know what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Shouldnt respond to posts with smart +*% answers if you dont know what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom