*Official NLDS Thread: Cincinnati Reds v. Philadelphia Phillies* Game 3 Sun. 8:07 Phils 2-0

come on Ohio 
30t6p3b.gif

My oh my how the best defense in the N.L. +!%@* up like this in this game 
eek.gif

Worth was out at second and Utley didn't tag third. Reds are getting jobbed lol. And they sure ain't helping their own case with all these errors
laugh.gif

This is hard to watch. A blown call at second base and Jay Bruce looking like a lost little leaguer out there. Terrible.

By the way, something needs to be done about the terrible umpiring in the playoffs so far. So many blown calls. As a Giants fan, I am happy we benefitted from it, but this is getting really bad.

*switches back to the Heat/Thunder Finals game*

Oh wait, it's not?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Worth was out at second and Utley didn't tag third. Reds are getting jobbed lol. And they sure ain't helping their own case with all these errors
laugh.gif
Utley not tagging third and the Reds getting jobbed have nothing to do with one another.

This just in:

Reds GM Walt Jocketty has announced that outfielder Jay Bruce will be sent down to Class A Dayton Dragons.

What a great game, 4-0 lead didn't mean @$!$. Reds getting swept in front of their own fans will be priceless 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

What a great game, 4-0 lead didn't mean @$!$. Reds getting swept in front of their own fans will be priceless 
pimp.gif
OK, we're down 0-2 and our pitchers COLLAPSED like a 350 pound man running the Boston Marathon but gotta keep hope alive. 
pimp.gif

I would have rather been no-hit than lose a game like that.

It's tough being a fan of Cincinnati sports. Whatever can go wrong will always go wrong.
30t6p3b.gif
 !#*+'s getting old.

Back
Top Bottom