**Official Nor-Cal Event thread**

I've had this idea for a while.
I think it would be
pimp.gif
if we could get a thread going about concerts,sporting events, anything of that sort.
Sometimes you don't hear about %*$+ til' too late and this way we can keep people informed and get some good info. flowing.

Anyway...

Atmosphere is playing at the Catalyst on 4/19, and then the Warfield on 4/20.
Devin the Dude is at the Catalyst for 4/20 as well(I think I'm gunna catch this one
pimp.gif
)
Some more shows at the Catalyst: Del the Funkee Homosapien, June 6th, it's a while away, but this is a must see IMO.

If you missed the Metallica show last December, they're coming back to the HP Pavillion, it's a while away tho(December).

So yea, just keep the thread posted with updates and stuff.

P.S. I can't wait for the line-up for Rock the Bells to be announced.

SO HIGH .... whats up my young brother .... LOL .

This is a great ideal . Keep up posted on ALL events in the Bay Area . I know im a fan of going out to an event for the weekend . ill be sharing a lot in here.

If there are any Russell Peters fans: April 23-26 at the San Jose Improv (I'm going to the 24th show).

GOOOD THREAD! I'm sure a lot of us like myself try to think of things to do other then eat out with friends or something of that sort...

Didn't know about Russel Peters, I may have to catch that.

And what's us Jessie?
I've been mad busy lately, haven't really been up around here
laugh.gif

hot import nights is this saturday in san mateo. Ya boy is going to be there.

DJ Neil Armstrong in Berkeley...I thin i'll be there.

Btw....Mos Def @ Yoshi's Oakland. Thursday, April 16th at 8 PM.

I can just see this thread getting flooded with flyers and such. Let's see how it goes.

yeah please dont flood this thread with them 18+ party flyers. you guys know what im talkign about.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Atmosphere is playing at the Catalyst on 4/19, and then the Warfield on 4/20.
Devin the Dude is at the Catalyst for 4/20 as well(I think I'm gunna catch this one
pimp.gif
)
Some more shows at the Catalyst: Del the Funkee Homosapien, June 6th, it's a while away, but this is a must see IMO.

If you missed the Metallica show last December, they're coming back to the HP Pavillion, it's a while away tho(December).

will be peeping all these
pimp.gif

The Pharcyde will be at The Fillmore on Saturday, May 23rd. Tickets go on sale 4/12.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

The Pharcyde will be at The Fillmore on Saturday, May 23rd. Tickets go on sale 4/12.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RTB got announced, I have to admit I'm kind of dissapointed with it...

I actually wanted to make a post like this, though im sure my taste in music is far different from others. With that said, Outsidelands Festival in SF was justannounced. I'm not the biggest fan of the lineup and $200 sounds way too steep for me.

Outside Lands Festival

Pearl Jam
Dave Matthews Band
Beastie Boys
Incubus
pimp.gif

Black Eyed Peas
M.I.A
Jason Mraz
Ween
The Mars Volta
Thievery Corporation
Modest Mouse
Band of Horses
TV on the Radio
Dead Weather
Atmosphere
Tom Jones
pimp.gif

Silversun Pickups
The National
Q-Tip
Brett Dennen
Built To Spill
Mastodon
Raphael Saadiq
Calexico
Os Mutantes
Midnite
JJ Grey

Mofro
Kinky
Deerhunter
Lila Downs
Trombone Shorty

Orleans Avenue
The Dodos
Bettye LaVette
Dengue Fever
Heartless Bastards
The Dirtbombs
Lenka
Akron/Family
John Vanderslice
Matt and Kim
Portugal. The Man
The Morning Benders
The Duke Spirit
Zee Avi
Blind Pilot
SambaDa
Ryan Bingham
West Indian Girl
pimp.gif

Extra Golden

http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/

I shall single handedly keep this thread going if I have to.

Live 105's Live BFD

The Offspring, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Taking Back Sunday, Metric, Alkaline Trio, 311, Crystal Castles, Anberlin, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Mute Math, Glasvegas,Cage the Elephant, MC Lars, Steve Aoki, Rebelution, Designer Drugs, Odawas, Dead Confederate, Villains, Audrye Sessions, Mike Relm, Music For Animals,Wallpaper, Solid State Logic, Paparazzi, Airborne Toxic Event, dj am, ambience, The Catholic Comb, The Limousines, Dizzy Balloon, DJ Omar, DJ Miles andFIGHTING THE VILLAIN

WHEN: Saturday, June 6, 2009
WHERE: Shoreline Amphtheater, Mountain View (checkout a map here)
WHO: 35 artists on 4 stages! Head to the lineup section for more artist info.

General Admission: $25.00 (plus applicable servicecharges)
Reserved Seats: $49.50 (plus applicable service charges)

BUY TICKETS ONLINEHERE or by phone (877.598.8497)

BFD TICKET 4-PACK! Buy 3 BFD tickets and get a 4th ticket FREE with the BFD 4pack offer, for a limited time only! BUY A BFD 4 PACKHERE.

WIN TICKETS: Listen to LIVE 105 all weekend for your chance to win a BFD 4 pack of tickets every time we play a BFD band, starting Friday at3pm!

I'll be in San Francisco that weekend for The Pharcyde concert. How much are the tickets?

Peace
-F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom