official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

for real.. this was is my %!%$.. it did not dissapoint for me.. when he performed who shot ya..
pimp.gif

Guess i'm the only person not slobbing this movie. Sure dude played BIG really cool to an extent. But the story was so fabricatedand one sided. Not to mention the incredible inaccuracies.

Pac was a disgrace in this movie and that shouldn't have been at all.
Luke did Puff surprisingly well.
Ol' girl that played LIL KIM is
pimp.gif
. But that part wasn't doneaccurate at all either.

DEAL BREAKER: BIG *supposedly* apologizing BEFORE dropping WHO SHOT YA in LA.
indifferent.gif

6/10 shoulda been a BET Movie.

And yes some lame yelled BROOKLYN in My City.... That didn't fly... No need to say the rest.

Just got back from the 11 o'clock movie at Court Street in BK. and I must say the movie was
pimp.gif
. The boys was out tonight, but everyone there were noproblems - it was all love.

The Who Shot Ya scene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naturi whatever her last name...the chick that plays Lil Kim was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

You cant knock the dude that played Pac, he didn't really look like him at all, but he still got the point across. He's a good actor.

Overall, I think they did Big justice with this movie. Ya should go check it out.

Just got back from the 11 o'clock movie at Court Street in BK. and I must say the movie was
pimp.gif
. The boys was out tonight, but everyone there were noproblems - it was all love.

The Who Shot Ya scene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naturi whatever her last name...the chick that plays Lil Kim was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

You cant knock the dude that played Pac, he didn't really look like him at all, but he still got the point across. He's a good actor.

Overall, I think they did Big justice with this movie. Ya should go check it out.

^ Why do you always post with huge letters like your opinion matters that much.

Anywhoo movie was good, really changed my opinion on biggie.
I had a way diffrent idea of what he was like before this movie

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ Why do you always post with huge letters like your opinion matters that much.

Anywhoo movie was good, really changed my opinion on biggie.
I had a way diffrent idea of what he was like before this movie

It Does.

Rolled through thick with my crew and peeped it in Battery City hoping to avoid some crowds...no such luck lol. Theater was packed. It was fun though, madclassic @%!$ happened. Dude fell down the stairs, some youngins got kicked out, another dude got up to go to the bathroom and kicked over a bottle whicheveryone in the theater immediately realized was alcohol causing laughter (it was a 40). The movie itself was entertaining, I'd say a solid B.

I saw this last night at the midnight showing here in BK. 6/10 The movie was just not as good as everyone is making it out to be.

*Spoiler Alert*

- I felt the movie was pieced together and didn't flow very well.
- I didn't like how the day he died he made amens (sp?) with everyone he loved (i.e. his mother, kim, faith) come on now we know that was not accurate.
- $@%* just started happening outta nowhere; he gets out of jail (how long was he there for?)
- Dates were not given throughout the movie, like how does he go from Jan to Kim to Faith? more details!
- His voice kept on changing throughout the movie when he was rappin, that was annoying.
- I love how people say they liked the "Who Shot Ya" scene but if you wanna be realistic, there were a bunch of Pac fans in the crowd booing thisman. Then they throw on THE DISS towards Pac (supposedly) and they all become fans? Really?

- Overall, I think the movie was biased and it just didn't give me the impression that this was EXACTLY what happened, which is a tough task but at thesame time I felt they fabricated it too much. It's definitely not a movie I would watch again and I'm glad I got in for free 'cause if I wouldaspent 11 bucks on that cheesy $@%* I woulda been tight.

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

I saw this last night at the midnight showing here in BK. 6/10 The movie was just not as good as everyone is making it out to be.

*Spoiler Alert*

- I didn't like how the day he died he made amens (sp?) with everyone he loved (i.e. his mother, kim, faith) come on now we know that was not accurate.
- $@%* just started happening outta nowhere; he gets out of jail (how long was he there for?)
- Dates were not given throughout the movie, like how does he go from Jan to Kim to Faith? more details!
- His voice kept on changing throughout the movie when he was rappin, that was annoying.
- I love how people say they liked the "Who Shot Ya" scene but if you wanna be realistic, there were a bunch of Pac fans in the crowd booing this man. Then they throw on THE DISS towards Pac (supposedly) and they all become fans? Really?

- Overall, I think the movie was biased and it just didn't give me the impression that this was EXACTLY what happened, which is a tough task but at the same time I felt they fabricated it too much. It's definitely not a movie I would watch again and I'm glad I got in for free 'cause if I woulda spent 11 bucks on that cheesy $@%* I woulda been tight.
bingo

seen it. it was ok. to me it seemd like they jus took all the facts, interviews, video footage, etc thats available through the media and made the movie out ofthat.

Originally Posted by ps2child

seen it. it was ok. to me it seemd like they jus took all the facts, interviews, video footage, etc thats available through the media and made the movie out of that.
i agree. i enjoyed the movie, but as i stated i pretty much was already aware of everything that happened in the movie and the parts i didn'tknow or wasn't familiar with, i just figured they were fabricated. thats why i would rather a documentary than a movie. i wanna know behind the scenesstuff that wasn't known to the mass public.

the movie was on point but the dopest part of the night was comin out of the theater and hearin about 50 cars bumpin that ''dear christopher frankwhite wallace,yea its ya boy kiss i just wanna holla''
pimp.gif

*Spoiler Alert*

- I love how people say they liked the "Who Shot Ya" scene but if you wanna be realistic, there were a bunch of Pac fans in the crowd booing this man. Then they throw on THE DISS towards Pac (supposedly) and they all become fans? Really?

- Overall, I think the movie was biased and it just didn't give me the impression that this was EXACTLY what happened, which is a tough task but at the same time I felt they fabricated it too much. It's definitely not a movie I would watch again and I'm glad I got in for free 'cause if I woulda spent 11 bucks on that cheesy $@%* I woulda been tight.
Everything you mentioned is exactly why I didn't want to see this movie.
smh.gif
@ Black folks that are given me the
indifferent.gif
when I told
them I didn't want to see this. I much rather watch the Larger than Life documentary that came out last year than this flick.

Originally Posted by MBen32

seen it. it was ok. to me it seemd like they jus took all the facts, interviews, video footage, etc thats available through the media and made the movie out of that.
i agree. i enjoyed the movie, but as i stated i pretty much was already aware of everything that happened in the movie and the parts i didn't know or wasn't familiar with, i just figured they were fabricated. thats why i would rather a documentary than a movie. i wanna know behind the scenes stuff that wasn't known to the mass public.
really like lil kim was the only character that surprised me. i had no idea she had a script.

*Spoiler Alert*

also when shug was @ the bet awards and talking about joining death row i didn't see snoop on stage either
laugh.gif

*Spoiler Alert*

For the last time it was from his mother's perspective!
*was he really recieving death threats while out in cali??
*was this N' really getting fly out of a trunk on the roof of his building??
laugh.gif

Yes and yes.

When he was in Sacramento he might have been killed had it not been for E-40 making sure he had a pass until the next morning.

laugh.gif
Who went to Linden?

i agree. i enjoyed the movie, but as i stated i pretty much was already aware of everything that happened in the movie and the parts i didn't know or wasn't familiar with, i just figured they were fabricated. thats why i would rather a documentary than a movie. i wanna know behind the scenes stuff that wasn't known to the mass public.
really like lil kim was the only character that surprised me. i had no idea she had a script.

*Spoiler Alert*

also when shug was @ the bet source awards and talking about joining death row i didn't see snoop on stage either
laugh.gif
fixed...and snoop was there

Movie was good but they skipped over so many minor details that could've made the movie a classic.

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Originally Posted by EmAych417

dont know bout yall, but im pretty pissed that the AMC in Garden State isn't showing the movie. at all

when i called to ask when the tickets would go on sale, the lady told me that their not showing the movie because the mayor of the town didnt want it shown.

smh.gif
Are you serious? That's pretty messed up. I gotta check the papers to see if anything was written about this. Im gonna see it at either Jersey Gardens or Edgewater. Can't wait.

<>
holy crap are you serious? SMH @ paramus stuck up rich folks
smh.gif
Crank you're from Jersey? This is the only thing I could find. I'll see if anything has been "officially" written about it. If what this kid is saying is true, its pretty messed up.
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/entertainment/notorious-not-showing-at-amc-16-in-paramus-352658/http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/entertainment/notorious-not-showing-at-amc-16-in-paramus-352658/http://shine.yahoo.com/ch...amc-16-in-paramus-352658/

<>
smh.gif
yea Im in jersey rajah, and that's a dam shame if true, butI'm not really surprised to say the truth.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

*Spoiler Alert*

also when shug was @ the bet source awards and talking about joining death row i didn't see snoop on stage either
laugh.gif
fixed...and snoop was there
you know what i meant
laugh.gif
...but i really was looking for himin that scene. i saw like 3 other guys on stage with shug none looked like snoop to me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom