OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many footactions are marking foams and flightposites down to $79 for black friday (silver, concord, safari, knicks fp, etc)
Ross stores all over FL have multiple colors of solarsoft mocs for $21-25, adidas kobes for $40 and jordan 1 nouveaus for $50 (not sure how much they are at outlets)

Last edited:
Many footactions are marking foams down to $79 for black friday (silver, concord, safari, etc)
Roos stores all over FL have multiple colors of solarsoft mocs for $21-25, adidas kobes for $40 and jordan 1 nouveaus for $50 (not sure how much they are at outlets)

The FA I went to tonight was at 129.99 and someone in another state posted a pic at $129.99 also for the free willy foams. I'll confirm tomorrow if I go there.

Went to the outlet in Hilton Head, SC

20% off all shoes and entire purchase. Some clothes was 30% off.

Way crowded and people buying stuff up.

Honestly the prices and the selection were nothing special. They run better sales every other weekend with 30% off hash wall shoes and clearance racks.

Citadel, CA was a zoo.  20% off every purchase like every outlet.

Props to you guys getting pics in, I don't know how you did that.

They had some good deals on Hyperdunk 2013's at like $70 with another 20% off.  Couple different colorways.

Couple of Lebron XI Hornets at $180, way too high.  At least one Kobe VIII YOTH size 10 on the hash, $130.

Nice sales on pretty much all the clothing, from training to BBall to Jordan.  If you like Jordan clothing, it's a good time to pick crap up.

Finishline.com has the Hyper Grape Free Flyknit Chukkas for 69.99 and the Total Orange CW for 69.99 as well :D

Aurora, IL
20% off total purchase.

Lil Penny Posite Gumbo $99

Lil Penny Posite Grey Pink $94

Jordan XX8 Joker $199

As of 6:45 am The Nike Factory store in Howell, MI had:

2 pairs size 11.5 black/white diamond zoom turf $55 hash wall

FSR purple Nike DT 96 for around $50

Lebron 11 Everglades size 10-12 $130

Jordan Flight Remix $79.99 FSR black/grey

Not much else. The clothes were 30% off but I didn't bother going over there.

Take additional 20% off the prices I listed

I believe they also had some Lebron XI lows in orange behind the counter.

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.

Has anyone tried this lately with any luck? I just emailed and called. Told them I was looking for
553579 010 in XL and
503149 479 in XL
The first is one that has been posted as being in outlets. I was told both times that both items are unavailable in stores and not available on Nike.com. Do I need to specifically ask the reps to check stock at the factory stores? Thanks!

Chandler Premium Outlet

Nike Factory Store

KD 7 N7 almost FSR

$150 with additional 20% off

Good until 2pm today.

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.

Has anyone tried this lately with any luck? I just emailed and called. Told them I was looking for
553579 010 in XL and
503149 479 in XL
The first is one that has been posted as being in outlets. I was told both times that both items are unavailable in stores and not available on Nike.com. Do I need to specifically ask the reps to check stock at the factory stores? Thanks!
I usually ask them something like "Can you check your nationwide inventory in outlets and factory stores to see if this product is available for phone order?" Sometimes if I didn't say "nationwide" or "for phone order" they wouldn't give me the info I needed.

As of 6:45 am The Nike Factory store in Howell, MI had:

2 pairs size 11.5 black/white diamond zoom turf $55 hash wall

FSR purple Nike DT 96 for around $50

Lebron 11 Everglades size 10-12 $130

Jordan Flight Remix $79.99 FSR black/grey

Not much else. The clothes were 30% off but I didn't bother going over there.

Take additional 20% off the prices I listed

I believe they also had some Lebron XI lows in orange behind the counter.
The Lebron 11's are the South Beach colorway not Everglades :smile: They also have the two soldier colorways that are at all the other outlets for 109. Nothing else of note glad they are at least getting Lebrons in there now though. 

Great Lakes in Auburn Hills had  nothing. Black/white foams $toomuch, Gumbo Penny Posites $99, Gum AF1's 109$ lol! 

Was very annoyed that the discounts didn't stack, on the phone Wednesday they said the discounts would stack, no dice. Didn't even buy anything better sales on a  regular weekend.

Last edited:
Carolina Premium Outlets

Smithfield, NC

(919) 989-8757

Nike Foamposite "Concord" -$159

Nike Air Tech Challenge II-$89

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Bright Crimson-$69. seen 2 size 6.5 and 3 pairs of 10.5

Nike Flyknit Chukka Tarp green $109

Charlotte premium still had the lebron x elites in a few sizes

Also had a 11.5 Kobe 9 high brave blue on hash. 199 and they had 20% off on hash. No clue if they'd apply that on a phone order.

View media item 1280892View media item 1280893 Saw these yesterday at Footaction and just had to get em, on sale for $39.99 Jordan 1 Nouveau BHM, the leather on these is flawless, and definitely seems genuine, also believe they are wax laces, great job on the quality of these. One of the 2 pairs of black history month 1's released this year...I suggest u do a stock locate and see if they will price match. I got them in texas

Last edited:
View media item 1280892View media item 1280893 Saw these yesterday at Footaction and just had to get em, on sale for $39.99 Jordan 1 Nouveau BHM, the leather on these is flawless, and definitely seems genuine, also believe they are wax laces, great job on the quality of these. One of the 2 pairs of black history month 1's released this year...I suggest u do a stock locate and see if they will price match. I got them in texas

What is the sku?

Great Mall Milpitas

20% off entire purchase still going

Front counter: Jordan 29 Riverwalk sz 9.5 (not sure price but it will be another 20% off)

Lebron X Elites FSR

Saw these yesterday at Footaction and just had to get em, on sale for $39.99 Jordan 1 Nouveau BHM, the leather on these is flawless, and definitely seems genuine, also believe they are wax laces, great job on the quality of these. One of the 2 pairs of black history month 1's released this year...I suggest u do a stock locate and see if they will price match. I got them in texas
Nice.  They're still sitting @ my Footaction along with the other colorway BHM 1 that dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom