OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

So. Chicago had a AJ 1.5 blue/black cw in a 13 yesterday. Forgot to check price. Really nice selection at the moment.

It's not the % off discounts that make Black Friday exciting as much as the surprise heat that appears when the outlets open Thursday night. 

The AZ Mills clearance store had Kobe Preludes last Thanksgiving 
nthat.gif

It's not the % off discounts that make Black Friday exciting as much as the surprise heat that appears when the outlets open Thursday night. 

The AZ Mills clearance store had Kobe Preludes last Thanksgiving :nthat:  
you know my size bro.. :lol:

The AZ Mills clearance store had Kobe Preludes last Thanksgiving :nthat:  
I haven't gone to a Black Friday shopping event in nearly a decade and when I worked in retail, we actually didn't open until Friday, lol.

My friends want to go out for the hell of it this year so I called a few outlets around SoCal...they are all opening at 6PM on Thanksgiving. Just want to leave this info here with you guys to call yours if you want to go. If they are opening on Thanksgiving, there's probably no point in going Friday as the good stuff will be cleaned out already unless they do a slotted time release, ie items X and Y are put on the floor at 7AM Friday sharp.

Got an email from Nike stating 20% off entire purchase at Nike Factory + Nike Clearance stores starting tomorrow night through 2pm Friday afternoon.

And remember F&F with 30% off is NEXT weekend if you have a pass. So may be worth it to wait for some.

nthat.gif

damn, the entire prelude series? that is crazy

I have heard rumblings that some outlets are getting Retros that will not go on sale until the 2pm sale is over. I'm trying to get some info, but nothing yet.

Popped in at the Kissimmee outlet. No sales on shoes today. Nothing stood out to me. They did have sales posted in clothes (30-40% off) but I didn't have time to browse for specifics.

Not sure if this belongs in this thread but i felt some of you would appreciate it, notre-shop.com has 30% jason markk, never seen it go on sale before.

mods please delete if this post is not allowed here.

Tinton Falls NJ outlet...

Tech fleece pants came to $55
Orange tech jacket comes to $63
rep'd homie...been waiting for those Camos to drop below $60..

Bulk buyer came into Ghetto Gardens yesterday and wiped them out...they still have the Blue Camo for the same price but nothing above L

Had to take the drive down the shore but 100% worth it..good looks

Not sure if this belongs in this thread but i felt some of you would appreciate it, notre-shop.com has 30% jason markk, never seen it go on sale before.

Delete? No
Repped? Yes

I just asked about Black Friday sales at Nike wrentham. The guy says they have 20% the store from 12am-2am and hash sale at 4

nthat.gif

BRUH now I feel like I gotta go, but the game won't be over till at least 6:45-7.

This is my local outlet's offering:

20% OFF ENTIRE PURCHASE – Opening Thursday, 11/26 through 2PM Friday, 11/27
40% Off Clearance Apparel and Equipment – Saturday & Sunday, 11/28 & 11/29
20% off Select Footwear – Saturday & Sunday, 11/28 & 11/29

And I feel like it'll be worth the trip. How early do people get there?

Last edited:

To add to this.....Nordstrom.com has the Jason Markk shoe care kit for $37 retailed @ $72, not sure if it's a good deal but a great gift this Holiday season.

Does anyone know what time the outlets open in the morning? I can't call them or chat online since everything is closed, and IDK why my other post was deleted since it pertains to Nike outlets

^ I remember the Camarillo outlets being open around 10pm the past couple years. They opened at 6pm today I believe. Opening earlier every year.

I stopped by the Flushing Nike Clearance store. Didn't see anything. Then again, I went after 11pm (they opened at 10pm). All the good shoes probably got cleared out by resellers.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what time the outlets open in the morning? I can't call them or chat online since everything is closed, and IDK why my other post was deleted since it pertains to Nike outlets

Your post prob got deleted because you can call or Google the outlet mall's website for holiday hours. For example I called my local Nike outlets even though they were closed and their automated message gave the holiday hours and mentioned the 20% off for BF.

Someone post the Drake "If you're reading this it's too late" pic. Most stores already opened by now for Black Friday.

Getting this thread back on track Aurora, IL had the Hare XX9s at $99 plus the 20% off BF.

Last edited:
went to gloucester (i think that's what it's called) near cherry hill nj after dinner tonight

Def not as good as some others I've been to recently. They had a few 29s (around $120), black camo tech pants, some purple af1 highs on the hash wall and some flyknit chukkas… 

If you're from jersey, I'd definitely rather go to the jersey shore outlets than these.

At Livermore now. Short line. Not much going on except for the frag trainer all colors 20%.

Hash got sz 11, 12 BHM 1s, the snake am90 and croc am90 (both sz11 up) . Bred 1 strap (10.5 up) very few only
All shoes mentioned $120 x 20% off

St Augustine outlet opened at 6 pm, but their voice mail said they were opening at 9 pm. Got there around 10 pm. The store had 20% off everything, no extra discount on the hash wall and it was completely picked through. No tech fleece. I had been needing new running shoes so I ended up getting these pegasus 31 flash for 20% off $75. Only thing that stood out was Jordan 29 hare for $99 and 20% off. Too packed for pictures. The outlets were crazy. If anyone likes converse my niece made out with 2 pairs of shoes under $40 total. They're sale was 75% off your second pair (cheaper of 2) and it worked on clearance shoes. Lots of shoes in the $25-32 range. Under Armour was buy one get one 50% off accessories and 40% off retail on many styles of their winter clothes (hoodie mostly).

Im about to go to sleep but the big news of the day outlet wise.  At select Nike Outlets (mainly clearance outlets) have Legend Blue 11, Fear V , DSM 1's Jordan 11 low "Citrus", "Gtown" Jordan 6 low "chromes" and other shoes. Last week Orlando and one of the clearance in Cali had Shadows 1's ( my twitter mention blew up on that smh) , UNC 1's was $70 in outlets, Green glow 4's and Jordan 3 "fire red" (which was posted in here). South Florida a big target for most of the stuff I mention in the beginning  for friday.  So if you have a nike clearance near you I day it's worth going today (Friday). Nothing too major for the factory outlets outside of some GS jordans. Hope everyone had a great holiday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom