OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm Beach Nike Outlet...whole store is 25% off today...picked up a pair for $75 with one of those $5 coupons

10gdyr6.jpg

Just left So. Chicago.

Bulls over broadway 10s B stock largest size was a 11 when I left. $119

Chicago, charlotte & Rio 10s various sizes $119

Bronze 5s $150 I think.

Decent selection on the hash wall...

View media item 2240666
Went out to Nike Outlet in Folsom, CA around 1030 today. 25% off while purchase stacked with the specific 20-40% off certain apparel racks. Copped a lot of Jordan and Nike training clothes for $10-$30. Not any fantastic steals on shoes, but I copped Tin Man dunks for $26 and some flyknit trainers for $38. Line was insane, went from front registers to the hash wall!

Awesome day. Went to Woodburn,OR outlet and my girl copped these AM90 for $30. They also had some jordan 10's. Chi and Charlotte cw I think. A few black ying yang on back wall for $130 before disco.
We also headed to MLK outlet. They had royal 1 low and shadow 1 low for $100 with 25% off. Had those premium 4 with horse hair or something like that for $300 before disco. Had metallic navy $130 before disco. A few jordan 10's.
Kicker* they let me use 3 $5 off survey coupons so I got my shadow Lows for $60.

View media item 2240880

Last edited:
Smithfield Nike Outlet:
Scattered sizes of AJ1 Bred KO $74, AM 95 blk/wht $69 (I think), Kobe XI's low (grey/blk/peach CW), AF1 flyknit low wht/wht) $69

Nothing else really my homie said Black Friday shoppers cleaned them out.

Orlando Update:

I Drive Clearance DEAD just 25% off entire store nothing else has mark downs 

192/Kissimmee Clearance DEAD as well 25% off entire store

Neither of the clearance stores are honoring the extra discount that was emailed about a week ago. But all factory stores are doing it. $10 off $80 , $20 off $100 and $30 off $125 dont foget to bring it up to cashier because they sure as hell wont mention it. 

HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL THE NT'RS OUT THERE!!!!!! 

Nothing to report at the Las Vegas South Outlet other than 25% off hash wall.

Last edited:
Gilroy
-Alternate Olympic 7s, some size 10,13,14 for 129.
-Charlotte 10s, fsr for 119
-Chicago 10s fsr for 119
-Foamposite Pro Plats for 179 fsr

Additional 30 off 125, 20 off 100 and 10 off 80

Last edited:
Nah I don't go out in that ish and I wouldn't bring my kids either cuz I would end up murking someone.

Last edited:
Villa is currently having a great cyber Monday sale on retros-Bred 9 lows are $85 shipped and Fire Red 5 lows are $87 shipped, for example.

Last edited:
I know this is a nike thread some NMD's were restocked on Adidas.com 

Top 3's GS sizes still FSR in Nike.com 

Orlando I Drive Clearance - DEAD , no sale , all tees $12.99

Bunch of sales on UNDEFEATED - pale horses and black horses for $176 , bunch of huaraches $66-72 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom