Official NOVEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol TURKEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys can find a Champs store that still has the Black/Yellow Kobe 7 supremes, they went down to $39.99. 

@anhuynh16 are those the Mens or Womens jackets? And you know the price? I'm trying to find a Large in Mens. Thanks for your help and post.

If you guys can find a Champs store that still has the Black/Yellow Kobe 7 supremes, they went down to $39.99. 
Thanks for posting this.

Stopped by and the price is actually $49.99. Unfortunately, since it was a clearance item, they said they weren't allowed to order it for me.

hey guys, phone ordered a pair of those multi colored blazers yesterday from deer park. they charged my card twice. just letting everyone know that you should make sure you check your statement when you make a phone order.
Sometimes they do a temporary authorization/hold to check if you card still has the funds to do the purchase. It usually falls off after a few days but, of course, double check with them as well to make sure.

FYI, most are having a 20% off hash footwear (I think these are the ones on the back wall) and 30% off clearance apparel and equipment until Sunday/Monday.

If you are doing a phone order, have them double check with the manager to see if the discount applies since in some stores it's an in-store only thing.

Riverhead NY

All shoes were basically FSR. There was a sign that some shoes were an additional 20% off not sure if the price was already applied.

All black flight 89-$60
Air max Griffey fury fuse silver-$100
Air max nm black/yellow-$55
Huarache free black/grey-$70
Huarache free black/yellow-$42
Air max 95+ BB neon-$100
Air max Griffey jr- forgot the price

Anyone here able to hook me up with a friends & family outlet coupon or know where I can get one?

To all my Houston people,the  Conroe Nike Factory store is having a veterans day sale, 20% off all footwear and select clothing, saw some Kobe 7 Supreme in the black n del sol colorway with all accessories for 99, Duke Kobe 7, Black n Grey Kobe 7, both were 79.99 some random air max 95's and a whole lot more in good sizes too, sale runs through Sunday I believe sizes I saw were 7 7.5 8 8.5 9, 9.5 10, 10.5 etc, hit them up 936 494 2060

Thanks for posting this.

Stopped by and the price is actually $49.99. Unfortunately, since it was a clearance item, they said they weren't allowed to order it for me.
Try asking them to find a store close by that has them in stock.

From my experiance, F&F coupons are not that hard to get. Go to your nike outlet and simply ask. They usually have a stack behind the counter. The worst they can say is no. If you go in reguraly they should be more then happy to help you out. On another note anyone see any SB's at outlets haven't seen any in a while.
Riverhead outlet had navy and gray SB about 3-4 weeks ago. They tend to have a couple of pair next to the Paul Rodriguez kicks.

The AF1 embroidery pack came/went through outlets across SoCal @ $59.99 - unsure when exactly. If you swing by locations now, you might still see some scattered throughout the hash wall.

These were genuine b-grades though with blatant defects.

I guess I just was lucky to come in contact with some nice employees at the outlet I frequented. In my experience though it never hurts to ask. Also if they know that you support the store regularly they are more likely to help you out.

For those looking for Nike Destroyer jackets for the winter, the black/black and black/hazlenut/grey are at a few outlets out there. They are the leather sleeve destroyers that retail at $500. Call around to the stores listed below for sizing and pricing, most stores had them listed at $179 but Niagara Falls had them listed at $109 a week ago. Also, if Niagara Falls doesn't have your size then one of the other stores should be able to price match.

Black/black
411200-013
International Drive (Orlando)
Vineland (Orlando)
Niagara Falls
Jordan Landing

Black/hazlenut/grey
411200-032
Vineland (Orlando)
Niagara Falls
Jordan Landing
Jersey Gardens

Just to be clear, this isn't the dream team jacket right?
For those looking for Nike Destroyer jackets for the winter, the black/black and black/hazlenut/grey are at a few outlets out there. They are the leather sleeve destroyers that retail at $500. Call around to the stores listed below for sizing and pricing, most stores had them listed at $179 but Niagara Falls had them listed at $109 a week ago. Also, if Niagara Falls doesn't have your size then one of the other stores should be able to price match.
Black/black
411200-013
Vineland (Orlando)
Niagara Falls
Jordan Landing
Black/hazlenut/grey
411200-032
Vineland (Orlando)
Niagara Falls
Jordan Landing
Jersey Gardens

Went to Leesburg Outlets today in Leesburg, VA. Nothing too big thats worth mentioning but heres a few things that I saw.
-Zoom Kobe VII Supreme Black/Yellow $99 (Scattered sizes; mainly sz. 8.5)
-Zoom Kobe VII Supreme White/Concord $99 (Scattered sizes)
-LeBron IX Elite Black/Gold $179 (Scattered Sizes)
-Nike Hyperdunk 2011 Elite Black/Gold (Not too sure about the price, I think it was around $130) FSR
-Nike Hyperdunk 2012 Lunar Black/Photo Blue $119 FSR

There were a lot of Hyperfuse 2011s one of which was the White/Green Rajon Rondo PEs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom