Official NOVEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol TURKEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if any of the aforementioned stores still have stock of the Black Flip IIIs? I'd call but they're both east coast, and thusly closed.

St. Augustine said they had a high volume of them when I called in Saturday to get my tracking number for the order I places Friday. Manager told me they had a ton of people call in and put them on hold but never called back. They would only hold them for 24 hours and then go back to available for the public. Guess you could try again tomorrow to see if anything is left. He said they had ten 13's and ten 12.5's, which is very abnormal for those particular sizes...

St. Augustine said they had a high volume of them when I called in Saturday to get my tracking number for the order I places Friday. Manager told me they had a ton of people call in and put them on hold but never called back. They would only hold them for 24 hours and then go back to available for the public. Guess you could try again tomorrow to see if anything is left. He said they had ten 13's and ten 12.5's, which is very abnormal for those particular sizes...
Wow, that's pretty crazy...I normally wear a 13 but 12.5 is more comfortable in some pairs.

I'll give 'em a call in the morning.

ordered jacket from NIagara, 

I think i picked up last jacket and price is 109.97

got one hazelnut large with 40% discount so it around 70 

no black color

thanks to Melissa such a kind lady!!
Are you serious???? I called on thurs and they told me all jackets were sold out...
mad.gif

she said no more outside but she checked inside stockroom for more,

I wasnt think that I can also get 40% discount offer somehow she mention it :smile: 

Black Flip 3's are down to just one size 8.5 at St Augustine's store.  I'm a 9.5 in 3's (sz 10 otherwise) and almost still pulled the trigger lol. So go grab it if it will fit ya!

thanks for the destroyer post headsup! got a l hazelnut from the niagra falls for 130$ shipped and a black from a fl shop for 150 shipped!

keke, u got lucky with that 40%! it ended yesterday so couldnt get it applied :/

Nike Outlet Vero Beach FL

2012 Hyperdunk Plus for $119 (retails $160 because of the plus)
Dark blue/ black colorway full size run

Other than that not much else in the store.

The blue/white and yellow/white Jordan Retro 1's from the Color Pack are popping up at a lot of outlets.  I don't know if anyone is interested in them, but the 3 stores below have a mixed assortment of them, phone orders are available at each location.

price would be nice!
I always forget to ask when it's a shoe I have no interest in. The workers aren't always very cooperative and didn't even know what these were, I had to to get a lot of info out of them just to know what they were. I also called 53 stores that night.  Narrowing it down to 3 for anyone interested is still helpful.

Oh and HUGE shout out to my man THISIZDRAY for tossin an F&F coupon my way.  I appreciate it fam.  Great dude right there!!

Last edited:
just curious-would a f&f coupon work for phone order from outlet? and 2nd if i already placed an order, can i return/rebuy with it at an outlet locally? thanks. scooped 2 destroyers and the savnigs could come in usefuly!

just curious-would a f&f coupon work for phone order from outlet? and 2nd if i already placed an order, can i return/rebuy with it at an outlet locally? thanks. scooped 2 destroyers and the savnigs could come in usefuly!

in person only & think you could return them & rebuy them with the f&f coupon.....

in person only & think you could return them & rebuy them with the f&f coupon.....

descretion of the manager.
almost like me saying i want to return the GMP VI i got from the outlet and rebuy with the F&F. they could argue that the item isnt in stock therefore shouldnt be allowed to be returned and repurchased.

hmm yeah i guess makes sense. what is f&f anyways? 30% off? what dates is the current one good for?

thanks again guys! might try to see if they'll take it at my local outlet. if not, no big deal

descretion of the manager.
almost like me saying i want to return the GMP VI i got from the outlet and rebuy with the F&F. they could argue that the item isnt in stock therefore shouldnt be allowed to be returned and repurchased.

right... still might try it with the flip iii's

NIKE M-65 JACKET WHITE 502980-100 XL XXL @ $64.97

Not sure if 40% applies to phone orders. Was looking for a S but they didn't have any.

1650 Premium Outlets Blvd, #601

AURORA Aurora -60504

630-585-9568

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom