Official NOVEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol TURKEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIKE M-65 JACKET WHITE 502980-100 XL XXL @ $64.97

Not sure if 40% applies to phone orders. Was looking for a S but they didn't have any.

1650 Premium Outlets Blvd, #601
AURORA Aurora -60504
630-585-9568

thanx for that just got 1 shipped to ny for $36 even let me use 2 $5 gift cards and obviously the 40% off

i have a question about F&F coupon. 

every time i go to an outlet store, they have 20% off or 30% off on stuff in the store. if i have the F&F coupon do i get the 20% off plus 30% off (F&F coupon)?

i have a question about F&F coupon. 

every time i go to an outlet store, they have 20% off or 30% off on stuff in the store. if i have the F&F coupon do i get the 20% off plus 30% off (F&F coupon)?
yes just be clear it doesnt make it 50% off they take 20 off then the coupon

Anyone know what the Blk Friday specials will be at the outlets?
At my Outlet i work at it is  20% off complete purchase up till 2 PM Friday and 40% of clearance apparel and 20% of hash throughout the weekend.

Last edited:
Perryville Nike Outlet
Hyperdunk+ in the first colorways & USA for $119.99
LBJ Elite Aways $179.99
Kobe VI Blue Camo $99.99

Rereleasing Black Fuel Bank at 9am Saturday morning for $120 (recertified, meaning returning and data was cleared) - 7 available
Black Friday
7am - 2pm : 20% off total transaction

4pm - Sunday : 40% off clearance apparel, 20% off clearance and hashwall. Hyperdunk+ and TR1+ will be 30% off

No phone orders all weekend.

As of yesterday evening, the Aurora Outlet store had an Olive 9 size 10.5 sitting behind the counter. Must have been a return? Didn't ask price.

Went to the Mebane store last night. Nothing good there....but they had a live DJ in the store lol

Just got back from the Citadel outlets in LA. Picked up a pair of Away Elite Lebron 9s and SLH 9 Lows both in a 12, $144 and $83 out the door after the 20% off. They had scattered sizes of those on the hash as well as Purple PDF Kobe 7 for $109.99 and some of those Hyperdunk 2012s. Also a ton of Livestrong and USC gear :lol:

Gilroy was wack fam. Nothing good even 40 percent off clearance apparel was weak. They have lebron away elite and kobe away elitem usual high price. Lebrons were 179. 20 percent off hash wall. Had some free run 3 but 89 before the 20 per. Off. Didnt ndc h ave them cheaper.

Saw some woven qs. The slip ons with tan bottom on hash wall. 99 before discount.

Bonus.. an employee there rocking helllla fake bred 11s. The patent cut is was a dead giveaway. Thought that was funny

Or they could have been CDP 11s... I seen some pretty gaudy cuts on those, I will be headed to the north Mills, (St.Louis) outlet tomorrow, I will keep everyone posted on what they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom