OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2014 WDYWT Vol. November Rain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be high.

just curious...how old are you?

i was fortunate enough to own every version of the black+infra VI. IMO this version is the closest to the OG version outside of the decline in materials (that come with every retro) and the lack of rubberish leather on the back panel of the originals. the infrared is a tad bit lighter as well, but being that its closest to the OGs as i've seen so far. thats why i say its the best.

Last edited:
i can't believe they ever did away with the 3M behind the holes... they look so much better with it.

just curious...how old are you?

i was fortunate enough to own every version of the black+infra VI. IMO this version is the closest to the OG version outside of the decline in materials (that come with every retro) and the lack of rubberish leather on the back panel of the originals. the infrared is a tad bit lighter as well, but being that its closest to the OGs as i've seen so far. thats why i say its the best.
I am 37; I owned the originals and the 2001 pair. This pair still takes a backseat to the 2001 for the simple fact of declining materials and not to mention that Jumpman on the heal. While the insole is the same colorway as the original and the 3M made it's way back; I still put these behind the 2001 release, but a lot better than the 2010 pair.

I am 37; I owned the originals and the 2001 pair. This pair still takes a backseat to the 2001 for the simple fact of declining materials and not to mention that Jumpman on the heal. While the insole is the same colorway as the original and the 3M made it's way back; I still put these behind the 2001 release, but a lot better than the 2010 pair.

Minus nike air was in my original equation and declining materials is with most retros in direct comparison to the original.

Flights looking dope. Wish I had the money to buy some colorways before. Sucks that they changed up the recent retros. Ordered a pair of the CF retro, hope they fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom