OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the rosemont il outlet, received no coupon. cashier initially said no on the discount, its in your app etc, he eventually relented and i got 30% off.

only shoes that caught my eye, roshe 2 flyknit v2 for $60 and $50 (white and red).
no 30% off clearance or hash wall discount

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the F&F coupon is now showing up in the welcome email. It says one time use (I believe it always says that) but the coupon does end in 0001.

Just got back from South Chi Outlet and man the people were in there racking up on the sneaks. I'm not sure if someone came in and copped all of the Silver Surfer Foams or they put them in the back and you had to ask for them. I think it was the latter because I seen 2 different people with pairs in their respective bags. The cashier was nice and gave me the discount when I showed her that Nike+ inbox was empty. I only ended up with a couple of shirts and some socks. I need to chill on shoes so I passed on them.

Just got in my app
It looks to be generic
Here you go should work for everyone
Let the savings begin!

Attachments

• E4C9CD47-6C3E-44F0-8735-A2769650D65C.png
    E4C9CD47-6C3E-44F0-8735-A2769650D65C.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 137
Still nothing for me and I refreshed, uninstalled, etc. Maybe because I’m in Cali? West Coast time?

Nothing special at Grand Rapids MI Nike. TB3s on hash for 179 before discount all sizes. That’s really about it some black tech fleece parka for like 179$ plus discount and I think extra 20 percent off. Should have made the drive to Detroit

Ok cool
Code is definitely generic
It can be used multiple times
If you didn’t get one just use the one I posted
It will work for everyone

Gonna try to head to south Chicago on monday
See what leftover scraps they have lol
Maybe hit up aurora and kildeer ,IL if I have time

South Chi was nuts this morning. People were on those sneaks. Can't blame them @ 30% off. I may try Aurora either tomorrow or Monday since it's close to my gig. I need to chill on sneaks so it probably won't even happen though. Happy findings to everyone.

Thx for the heads up on south chi
That place gets nuts on the weekends
I only go right before they close
During middle of the week

South Chi was nuts this morning. People were on those sneaks. Can't blame them @ 30% off. I may try Aurora either tomorrow or Monday since it's close to my gig. I need to chill on sneaks so it probably won't even happen though. Happy findings to everyone.

What was at South Chi, Anything special? Foams, J’s?

Went to Aurora Yesteday. Only notable thing they had were White/red retro 13’s. Other than that bunch of clearance colorways of KD, LeBron, and Kobe.

Is the coupon good at all Nike stores? Or are they strict with the factory stores only fine print?

Is the coupon good at all Nike stores? Or are they strict with the factory stores only fine print?

It’s only valid at factory stores and clearance stores
It was only that one time a few passes back we were able to use at all stores

Just came back from orange, Ca factory store. Nothing there except 3-d kobe 11, cyber Monday 3 and dunk from above 4. They had cherry 13 a few weeks ago but I didn’t see it on the shelf.

Nothing special at Alpine although workers kept bringing stuff out for their buddies. 20% extra on shoes

What was at South Chi, Anything special? Foams, J’s?

Went to Aurora Yesteday. Only notable thing they had were White/red retro 13’s. Other than that bunch of clearance colorways of KD, LeBron, and Kobe.

Dudes was going nuts in South Chi today..... I was able to cop the Obsidian Pinnacle 4's $210, Bordeaux 12's $130 and Silver Surf Foams $120.....
They also had some CNY5's, Atl Motorsport 4's, Gold AM0's, Lunar Force 1 Duckboots, Ndestrukts, Black/White Uptempo 97's.

They will probably restock some good stuff this weekend too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom