OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to ask someone if they got anything good in the back
If the employee doesn’t even bother to check....they got heat
Turnaround and ask someone else lol

I usually do and asked 4 different people. Even pointed out the employees that were hooking their friends up and they played dumb

I usually do and asked 4 different people. Even pointed out the employees that were hooking their friends up and they played dumb
You kinda just gotta get lucky and find some connects by talking to as many employees as you can. That's why it helps to visit the store often, so you can separate the good employees (helpful) from the bad (lazy, selfish, etc.). I have about 3 or 4 who will take the time to help me out if I ask. But there's definitely more bad than good.

Dudes was going nuts in South Chi today..... I was able to cop the Obsidian Pinnacle 4's $210, Bordeaux 12's $130 and Silver Surf Foams $120.....
They also had some CNY5's, Atl Motorsport 4's, Gold AM0's, Lunar Force 1 Duckboots, Ndestrukts, Black/White Uptempo 97's.

They will probably restock some good stuff this weekend too!

Did you have to ask for the Foams? I noticed that last weekend that they had them out and today that same spot was empty.

was dissapointed with the collection after seeing the mockups that was goin around online n printed my own box logos for fun.

only wanted like 10 for personal use but had a min order of 100 so if anyone interested, happy to share for $3 to cover shipping

uv coated glossy 2.75x8.5 in. holla in the dm if interested!

Screen%20Shot%202017-11-02%20at%2011.43.01%20AM_zpsxbofix6v.png

You kinda just gotta get lucky and find some connects by talking to as many employees as you can. That's why it helps to visit the store often, so you can separate the good employees (helpful) from the bad (lazy, selfish, etc.). I have about 3 or 4 who will take the time to help me out if I ask. But there's definitely more bad than good.

Agreed. It’s hit or miss and sometimes I get lucky. I was able to find a lot of clothes for the kids
though.

Agreed. It’s hit or miss and sometimes I get lucky. I was able to find a lot of clothes for the kids
though.
Yeah, my connects haven't been there the last few times I've been at the store, so I tried to chat up some other employees to see if they'd be helpful. They were nice but definitely not as good as my connects. There's so much turnover at my store too. I always see different/new employees every time I'm there.

Did you have to ask for the Foams? I noticed that last weekend that they had them out and today that same spot was empty.
I got there at 10:04 and half the section was cleared out.... They took most of the remaining pairs to the back room but only small and large sizes...

Make sure to ask someone if they got anything good in the back
If the employee doesn’t even bother to check....they got heat
Turnaround and ask someone else lol

this is so crucial haha. but everyone chill on south chi damnit, lemme get off work first :angry:

KIldeer, IL
True blue 3s $170
Cyber Monday 3s $120
Lots of AF1s here too. They had the low top white/retros for $70. Some red suede high top joints too. I really like the golf shorts, they came out to $22 with the coupon.

You gotta hit up south chi today or tomorrow
By Saturday it’s gonna be a wrap
It’s probably gonna be cleaned out by the end of the day....
Good luck to those going

KIldeer, IL
True blue 3s $170
Cyber Monday 3s $120
Lots of AF1s here too. They had the low top white/retros for $70. Some red suede high top joints too. I really like the golf shorts, they came out to $22 with the coupon.

To add to this, they also had the black/white 31 lows for $80, and 3 or 4 pairs of Chi 23s in size 14 for $130 before discount.

WAs planning on stop by the Conroe outlet here in Houston in the next few hours. Would anyone know if there is Astros gear there? Kicks would be a plus.

Yup you have to delete the app then add it again then answer questions and look in your inbox and F&F will appear.

Yup you have to delte the app the nadd ot again then answer question and look in your inbox and F&F will appear

Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance has an additional 20% off footwear to go with the F&F 30% but it was tapped out when I went. The only thing I saw were those Premium 5s for $299.99. Even with the discount, I'm still not fuxing with those.

Last edited:
got myself an airforce 1 flyknit low for 56+ tax at grapevine. Nothing much other than that. I'll try to go to hillsborough this wkend. hopefully its not empty

Also bought some adidas climacool shorts for 10$ each which was way cheaper than the nike's :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom