OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on the cashier, store, manager and how strict they are with the policy
Technically you can but some stores won’t
By that I mean you could possibly add up to like 10 survey cards in the system if they wanted too
The system doesn’t read it as a survey card
It reads it like a regular GC I believe
Sometimes I can’t add any
Other times I’ve been able to add as many as I wanted....the most was 3 I believe
But recently I’ve been shut down completely

Here is a copy of the app code for F&F if anyone needs it

Attachments

• D37D9C6C-9681-427B-86E9-DFFAFC63BACE.png
    D37D9C6C-9681-427B-86E9-DFFAFC63BACE.png
    720.5 KB · Views: 63
I overheard one cashier tell a customer he couldn't use a survey code with the F&F discount. I asked the cashier that was helping me anyways, and she let me use both.

Anybody go to ontario mills? Anything good? I’ll be going tomorrow morning and report back

Was there about 2:30 today...from what I remember

KD X $120 - white/white and igloo colorway
Lebron 14 $99 - both gray, and white/wine/gold colorway
Kobe NXT $160 - all white, and red/black colorway
PG 1 $90 - Blockbuster
NBA Lakers gear

That's all that really caught my eye.

Was there about 2:30 today...from what I remember

KD X $120 - white/white and igloo colorway
Lebron 14 $99 - both gray, and white/wine/gold colorway
Kobe NXT $160 - all white, and red/black colorway
PG 1 $90 - Blockbuster
NBA Lakers gear

That's all that really caught my eye.
Awesome thank you I’ve been wanting to try out a pair of PG1 on the low hopefully tomorrow morning they are still there

Man I thought it was Friday I didn't realize it started Thursday. I'll still go in the morning to the closest Nike store and call the others around me.

It all depends on the cashier, store, manager and how strict they are with the policy
Technically you can but some stores won’t
By that I mean you could possibly add up to like 10 survey cards in the system if they wanted too
The system doesn’t read it as a survey card
It reads it like a regular GC I believe
Sometimes I can’t add any
Other times I’ve been able to add as many as I wanted....the most was 3 I believe
But recently I’ve been shut down completely

Psst...the action of stacking surveys is now banned on the system end. Errors would pop up when you try to add a 2nd survey.

Psst...the action of stacking surveys is now banned on the system end. Errors would pop up when you try to add a 2nd survey.

Oh that sucks
Must of been recently
I believe I was able to stack maybe like 5-6 months ago not sure

Here is the pass again for anyone that needs

Attachments

• 874D685D-63A3-42F5-BC41-1C3DE5491700.png
    874D685D-63A3-42F5-BC41-1C3DE5491700.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 62
On 2nd thought, I may go back and cop those all black Kyries today though. Debating between South Chi and Aurora since I have a half day at work today.

Oh that sucks
Must of been recently
I believe I was able to stack maybe like 5-6 months ago not sure

Here is the pass again for anyone that needs
Yeah, I was gonna say I've done it as recently as the last few months. It doesn't seem likely that they changed their entire system to prevent stacking, but I guess it's possible. If you're copping multiple items, you can always just have them ring items up separately and use a survey GC on each transaction. Then you will also get multiple surveys to fill out to replenish your stock of GCs.

Hell yeah. If you get buyer's remorse, you can always return them. But if you don't cop and you go back to store, they might be gone.

Exactly. I'm headed to the Aurora outlet when I get off in a few minutes. If they don't have them hopefully South Chi still has them this evening before I hit the Rink.

Exactly. I'm headed to the Aurora outlet when I get off in a few minutes. If they don't have them hopefully South Chi still has them this evening before I hit the Rink.
I'm going to Rosemont a little later. I'll report back if I see anything interesting, but I expect it to be the same stuff as the last few times I was there.

20% off short sleeve T-shirts at Santa Clarita Clearance Store and I saw a pair of size 11 navy w gum bottom SF af1 and it was $84.99.

Stopped by Howell, MI

Oregon Kobe AD $80 hash wall size 9-10
Nike Foamdome boots eggplant color fsr $90
Lebron XIV home cavs $110 fsr
Lebron XIV lows white fsr $90
Lebron XIV lows tan fsr $90
Nike AF1 duckboots all back $100 forgot sizes
Black/white Kobe Alt $120 fsr
White/black Kobe Alt $120 fsr
2-3 pairs black/white victor cruz size 8.5,9.5 and 10 $44

That's all the pretty much mattered.
What's interesting is that this reseller asked one of the employees from the back to give him a F&F card. If you don't know who he is he is a white dude, thin build, black hair. He has one of those "young old" looking faces. He has a salt and paper beard working.
Dude bought roughly 15-20 pairs sneakers. He used F&F on his phone for one transaction and when he reached the max used F&F card he got from the employee in the back. I got four $10 nike surveys I want to use the next time I go back. If they don't let me stack them I'm snitchin.

Anyway best part of trip was going into the Bass store. Fellas if you go to the outlet today stop by. Cashier kinda cute and got nice a lil butt on her. From what I can tell she wasn't wearing an panties either. She bent over in front of me to "move a sign". She had a wedding ring on so I didn't press it. She got a nice rack too btw.

Copped this TF hoody
Screenshot_20171103-060350.png
yesterday from a local Nike outlet for $55. So on my version of the Nike+ app it shows it for regular price, but if you go into the store and have an employee pull it up on one of those IPhones they walk around with it shows it for the clearance price and they can order it for you.

Stopped by Howell, MI

Anyway best part of trip was going into the Bass store. Fellas if you go to the outlet today stop by. Cashier kinda cute and got nice a lil butt on her. From what I can tell she wasn't wearing an panties either. She bent over in front of me to "move a sign". She had a wedding ring on so I didn't press it. She got a nice rack too btw.

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom