OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, they must have one of these marked down to clearance price in the back. Hard to believe 55 is a systemwide price.

So I work at an outlet. I went in today and checked - not marked down. Must have been that store only.

It’s a dot com promo. They get pair ‘a’ in for whatever reason and the store system prices it accordingly.

Think most people following this thread is from US so this is just for reference. (No phone orders)

First time seeing Vapormax's at Canadian outlet Vaughan Mills.
Only size 7 and 11s.
Pure Platnium Colorway, $199 Canadian with 20% off. Roughly $142 USD or $134 USD if used survey coupon.

Funny thing is, when I was talking to clearance store staff, they told me they're not allowed to sell vapomax in store anymore, not even returns, because it "devalues the hype"

Funny thing is, when I was talking to clearance store staff, they told me they're not allowed to sell vapomax in store anymore, not even returns, because it "devalues the hype"
That's bs....I cop a vapormax oreo f&f weekend $190 plus 30%..and few weeks ago hash wall marked down to $139.99

That's bs....I cop a vapormax oreo f&f weekend $190 plus 30%..and few weeks ago hash wall marked down to $139.99

Well, maybe a new policy? Maybe each store has their own policies....? Dunno. I did mention to the dude that I've seen VPM returns on hash at my local regular NFS stores in the past several months...

I would think selling them at an outlet would bring hype to the location that sold them. I don' see how it devalues the hype of the shoe. People love it when they have come ups on hyped things for cheap.

I'm not talking directly at anyone but more so thinking out loud

Citadel ca
Additional 30% off wall IMG_2983.JPG IMG_2982.JPG IMG_2979.JPG

Has anyone seen the AJIV camo/stuccos show up in your travels? I ask because the discounted FSR was up on NDC within the week and then just disappeared. Saw something similar with the flyknit sockracers. I was hoping to grab a pair with the next 20% clearance and poof! gone!

Orlando premium had black royal trunners FSR for like 64

& those girls black/pink 12's were in Tampa & Orlando outlets didn't see what price.

Nothing else notable

so outlet stores dont accept returns for items that are a year old or older now even with original receipt?

feel like the manager was bs'ng me

so outlet stores dont accept returns for items that are a year old or older now even with original receipt?

feel like the manager was bs'ng me
quit a while ago

but think its 60 days and you should of at least got a low ball store credit

Went to Orange, CA on Saturday. Hadn't been there in a while and I didn't realize they moved locations and an Adidas outlet is going to open where it used to be. They moved into what I think used to be a Sports Authority, so much more spacious.

Not much for Bball/Jordan:

Kobe XI 3D - $65
White KD X's for $125 or so.
Blue Soldier X's for $100.
Lebron Ambassadors for $60.
Black Kyrie 3 for around $100 or less I think.

Better deals and selection for runners.

Hash was disgraceful. I wonder if they have plans for Black Friday in terms of stock.

headed to la and temecula next week. any heads up on which outlets /ross to get la rams gear? thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom