****OFFICIAL NOVEMBER PICK UP POST, NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
lgu12.jpg

Usual Jades and SOL's, but the Red Carpets were a bonus off of eBay.

And some more casual kicks, got them at the Beaverton Employee Store, so I couldn't pass up 50% off.

super jealous of those CB34s :frown: been on the hunt for a while for a decent priced pair....

super jealous of those CB34s :frown: been on the hunt for a while for a decent priced pair....

Truthfully, one of my favorite shoes of all time!

Also, probably one of the last pairs of Retros using really good materials.

I recently sold an extra pair that was a bit big on me, and I was really surprised at how little demand there was for them.

Truthfully, one of my favorite shoes of all time!
Also, probably one of the last pairs of Retros using really good materials.
I recently sold an extra pair that was a bit big on me, and I was really surprised at how little demand there was for them.

I got mine shortly after release for cheap... a friend wanted to buy em off me, so I sold em for what I paid figuring it would be easy to find another pair... passed on a few pairs since thinking they were too much at 120 shipped. Now cant find a pair to save my life :frown:

I got mine shortly after release for cheap... a friend wanted to buy em off me, so I sold em for what I paid figuring it would be easy to find another pair... passed on a few pairs since thinking they were too much at 120 shipped. Now cant find a pair to save my life :frown:

Every once in a while, a pair will pop up on Solesupremacy on ebay. But, I don't see them around much either. Honestly, I only got rid of my extra pair because it was really at the edge of my size range. If I came across another pair in my natural size I'd buy a second pair.

Sup Cham how are you bro??? Thanks man

Thanks Shaun/Bip I agree 100% about the quality materials, luckily scored this pair for $100, made the mistake of selling my previous pair as well. I'm having a hard time finding CB 94s though DS for a reasonable price.

nice cops everyone, feelin the brons and rf asics
nice dunkles and jordans
those statue of liberties are cool
New Pickups
Adidas ZX 500 "Quote"
Suede is ok, love this colorway though
Came with some cool inserts/paperwork too
HQ photo of just this shoe: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/verse01/collection all sneakers/adidas/adidaszx500quote.jpg

Pre Montreal Red/Blue
Suede is ok, better than what is par for Nike
These shoes are light as hell. digging the leather sock liner
jeers to the pre-yellowed midsole but these still caught my eye overall
HQ photo of just this shoe: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b...n all sneakers/air max/premontrealredblue.jpg

Adidas Busenitz Bluebird
Suede is aight, great colorway
HQ photo of just this shoe: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b...ll sneakers/adidas/Adidasbusenitzbluebird.jpg

Barkleys as a whole seem to be scarce.  Probably one of the few lines that I can't find a steady supply of, especially CB 94's.  Might be time for me to cave and grab the Max CB 34's at my local spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom